Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: inexpensive Condo for rent in BKK, 2 km behind On Nut

inexpensive Condo for rent in BKK, 2 km behind On Nut

one of my neighbours on the 7th floor (out of 9 floors) moved out few days ago, and then I coincidentally met the (Thai) owner of this unit while I was waiting for the elevator. he seems to realize that I didnt look like a lumberjack and therefore asked me if I have any farang friends who are looking for a place to rent.
    And I think it wouldnt hurt to turn this small building a little more GAY, as it seems that I am the only gay person here. to make it clear: I dont get any commission for this, and I dont know the owner, it was the first time I talked to that person when he approached me a few days ago.
    its located in Bangchak, between On Nut and Bangna. its a 6-7 minute walk to Sukhumvit where there are plenty of shopping and transportation-options. and there is a feeder-bus-stop which delivers u right to On Nut BTS for free. a TOPS market is just opposite the Soi entrance in a small shopping and entertainment complex. the place is rather quiet, except the occasional parties and morning-announcements in a college nearby. I did not inspect that Condo myself, but I think it must be exactly the same size and style as mine, as its same floor and like a mirror to mine, just opposite. about 64 sqm, 2 sleeping rooms, living room, 2 bathrooms, balcony and small balcony-kitchen. my place is tiled, but I dont know about the other one, could be wooden as well as one of my neighbours has it that way. its a small modern building (about 10 years old), 9 floors only, 8 units each floor. has 24 hrs security, small pool, parking under the roof available. when I asked that guy how much he wanna charge for the rental, he said 10.000 Baht a month. thats exactly the same amount i am paying to my landlord, though I am not sure if he would charge extra for maintenance, but I dont think so. u can have ADSL, UBC, all that.... u pay ur electricity urself at the original rate, only the water is being charged by the Condo-management, but I never paid more than 100-120 baht a month.
    if any NICE person (I dont wanna have a jerk or moron as a neighbour) is interested, or u have a Thai BF or whatever, who is looking for a place to stay, this one is definitely a good value for money, though not 100% a downtown-location.
    feel free to PM me

"I didnt look like a lumberjack"

what a shame !..still can't have everything.

is it noisy ??

That's the kind of place my bf and I (and granny) SHOULD have moved to if we were not so spoiled living downtown. Rents are lower once you get out of the Silom-Sathorn-Sukhumvit triangle.