Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya: May 08.-18 Cobra Gold war games again

Pattaya: May 08.-18 Cobra Gold war games again

The US Forces will go ahead with the 26th annual Cobra Gold exercise, which will be held in May 08.-18 2007 jointly with Thai and Singaporean military.

Usually US military personnel push the local business with around 50 mill USD; that’s big business for some people with very deep pockets, some bars, and many road side dealers. .. As the previous 25 times before, Police and hospitals will have very busy days again.

Anyway, US law forbids assistance to the government of a country where an leader has been deposed like Mr T.. Therefore Thailand could not take part but obviously some don't want miss the "fun"....

For sure, my experience from several previous years clearly indicates to me not show up in Pattaya while hoards of ultra-bright people are running around like made rabbits, not knowing how and where to spend there cash.

I just mentioned US army during May in Pattaya again to my Supervisor; his quick replay was:
    Kon Yai ting tong nit noi; Pattay Y T me chai krab. Therefore our previous plans where scrapped.

Nothing against gold, but this one is too sticky.

Oh i will be there for sure

Unlike you ttom i will make sure im there durring this period. Several times i have been at bars with the boys from the ships and more than once have taken one back to my room. They seem not to mind being seen with another western guy, and know they cant be seen going into a hotel with a Thai guy.
    The boys ive slept with of course were at Girlie bars and not Gay bars, before anyone makes that link.
    GORGOUS young American sailors mmmmmmmmmmm

Liked: 1
    Never let the military overthrow of a democratically elected government get in the way of US 'strategic' interests. Of course the US did withdraw $25million in military funding to Thailand after the coup. Which was replaced by $50million from China. Which is probably why Cobra Gold is now proceeding just as before.

No secrets ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hmmm
    Never let the military overthrow of a democratically elected government get in the way of US 'strategic' interests. Of course the US did withdraw $25million in military funding to Thailand after the coup. Which was replaced by $50million from China. Which is probably why Cobra Gold is now proceeding just as before.
    ... and the NSA etc. got a financial injection in order to boost Sathon Headquarters (near Empire Towers) and other places they use in Thailand or buying "others" You`never know.

If someone closes officially one budget, he still could open another one secretely. Isn't this called politics??