Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what is the biggest tip you have paid a go go boy

Liked

what is the biggest tip you have paid a go go boy

having lunch with a few guys that made the trip to Tawan, the comment was made that some boys are pricing themselves out of business. I did not know any of the boys at Tawan so kept out of it

All of a sudden I was asked what was the highest tip I had paid

I admitted 3000baht and it was not Tawan It was the old Chardonnay in soi Twilight.

They all remembered Tom after about 6 years Pressed as to why I paid 3000, I admitted going every night to watch his show and getting frustrated that I could never off him He was booked several nights ahead. So I paid the off fee in advance agreed with Tom the price and on my last night got him back to the Pinnancle .Sad to admit it was not worth the money. Still I was pleased to find out he was a dud rather than never knowing

In their opinion there are a few boys in BKK worth that money but none in Pattaya

I was not going to mention #77 at Wildwestboys up to that stage .He is one boy that will become very much in demand

I feel his price will rise quickly Aged 29 new to the gogo scene and gay for pay, he has an outstanding body and does a great posing routine He is already mentioning 2000 b and I am sure he will still be in demand. Well worth a look.

There are several others at WWB that are worth a premium

But I am interested in any nominations for boys at other bars that are say a 9 out of 10

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I paid someone 5000 to go away once

when I got outside in the light :albino:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked: 1
    400,000 Baht over a period of 3 years to my ex BS. Assuming we had sex 5 days a week day during my 6 X 20 day visits.

That works out at about 4,500 Baht a session. What a fool I was. Do your sums girls and ask yourself is it worth having a BS or is it better pulling fresh boys each night. Boy Specials are very expensive tricks in the long term.

By the way I finished with him about 9 months ago for reasons which were in another post that some on this board may remember. Last night he phoned me to tell me how much he missed me, it was 3.00 AM Bangkok time. The number showing on my mobile was a land line that I wasn't familiar with. This morning I called the land line via an internet phone and a farang answered. I guess the little shit had gone home with him and made the overseas call while the Farang was asleep. I'm only guessing. I felt like telling the farang what had happened and even ask him if he knew that the boy was HIV, but hung up instead.

The Farang may have been just a friend but if it was another lover he will find out soon enough what this guy is like.
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

I gave him my 7", he seemed satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by allieb
    400,000 Baht over a period of 3 years to my ex BS. Assuming we had sex 5 days a week day during my 6 X 20 day visits.

That works out at about 4,500 Baht a session. What a fool I was. Do your sums girls and ask yourself is it worth having a BS or is it better pulling fresh boys each night. Boy Specials are very expensive tricks in the long term.

By the way I finished with him about 9 months ago for reasons which were in another post that some on this board may remember. Last night he phoned me to tell me how much he missed me, it was 3.00 AM Bangkok time. The number showing on my mobile was a land line that I wasn't familiar with. This morning I called the land line via an internet phone and a farang answered. I guess the little shit had gone home with him and made the overseas call while the Farang was asleep. I'm only guessing. I felt like telling the farang what had happened and even ask him if he knew that the boy was HIV, but hung up instead.

The Farang may have been just a friend but if it was another lover he will find out soon enough what this guy is like.
    What a romantic you are!

Liked
    I have spoke to bar boys who claim that those just off the plane, not knowing the going rate, sometimes fork over 200 to 300 in US dollars for short time. I guess that would be about right for NYC?
    E Dok Tong

On the other hand, I bet they also get a fair number of people just off the plane who think that the "off" charge is all they have to pay.

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    On the other hand, I bet they also get a fair number of people just off the plane who think that the "off" charge is all they have to pay.
    Well that was what I thought my first time, many moons ago
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsam
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Well that was what I thought my first time, many moons ago
    I bet that little misunderstanding was corrected fast. Yet, on the other hand if the Farang does not know that it's not 5000B, the room suddenly goes silent.

I have a friend in Pattaya that I noticed more than once give out 1000B tips in the bar thinking they are 100B or 50's after 5 or 6 drinks. No one says a word.
    E Dok Tong

And why should they have?