Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Why did it fail?

RIP Niddy's?

Fuck them off? I am sure Niddy let them go with a proper bang, he was so generous with his burgers. If Burger king hadn't got there first blah blah blah. Is Niddy's (i just love typing that word) gone for ever? What a shame and I never got to taste that cheese burger. I only ever got to pant after the virtual effigy.

Re: RIP Niddy's?

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Fuck them off? I am sure Niddy let them go with a proper bang, he was so generous with his burgers. If Burger king hadn't got there first blah blah blah. Is Niddy's (i just love typing that word) gone for ever? What a shame and I never got to taste that cheese burger. I only ever got to pant after the virtual effigy.
    Woepiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie, i be there in 2 day's :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Hamburgers boe boe boe !

There is other tasty to find there . :clown:

Liked: 1

Re: Why did it fail?

Quote Originally Posted by wx40afp
    Even though in my opinion NIDDYS NOOK had the best hamburger probaly in the world
    I know now wx40afp that the real reason you went to Niddys Nook was for a dart up the arse from Niddy, not the cheeseburger. If it was the the best in the world you must have some shitty cheeseburgers in Walzing Matilda land
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

I don't think Niddy's failed as a business. He most likely got tired of all the bashing done to him by fellow members of the gay community and just decided to move on.