Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you do?

Milk and the cat

Do not put the milk and the cat together !

Do never show off your digital, laptop, money, credit cards ... in your room. The moment makes the thief, even your boy had not the attention to steal from you, all that money can make him dishy one moment.

Is that a gun....

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Heck, I was wondering how I could retire in Thailand with a decent amount of cash... It now seems I need not worry. I can come and steal from you guys and it seems some of you may even tip me so I don't turn myself into the police! LOL

Maybe I will get more if I hold myself hostage like in the move Blazing Saddles! LOL

Give me 10,000 Baht! Or the black man gets it! (Holding gun on myself) Hahahaha
    Fat chance!
    We would turn YOU in.
    Turn him in? That's, surprisingly, kind of you, Thaiquila.

I'd let him shoot! :cyclops:

Liked

Robbed

Of the countless guys that i have been with over the years I have only been robbed by one...

He was a freelancer that was working in a Str8 hotel in Pattaya, that i met in Le Cafe Royale one night, at the time i was living in Center Condo and had 1,500 Baht in my wallet on the way home so i could pay him (was not sure if it was going to be a freebie or I'd have tp pay)

The next morning when it came to time to say goodbye i found i only had 1000 in my wallet... I gave him the 1000 and bade him farewell, have often met him since and he has often tried for short time again, but naturally i refused...

Another time i thought i had been robbed, this was by a guy who I knew very well (he was an ex-Bf with what i now know was a major ya-ba addiction) and this was during an attempted reconciliation. In the morning i wanted to give some cash but i could not find my wallet... I searched the room but could not find it... he said not to worry and went to walk out of the room....

I stopped him from leaving and asked him outright if he had my wallet to which he answered NO! I stopped short of actually frisking him and asked him to wait a few minutes... eventually i found my wallet in an obscure pocket of my Laptop Backpack... it was only then i remembered putting it there in a drunken haze the night before...

I'm so glad i never actually frisked him! As other pointed out above its easy to misplace things when you have been drinking!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Babylon

I just thought of another occasion where drunken-ness nearly got the better of me... This time however it wasn't me that was drunk!

BF and I off'ed a guy from Fresh Boys in Bkk and after visiting DJ and the Karaoke place near malaysia (s'paragon?) we headed back to our hotel room in the Babylon Barracks...

Bf locked both our wallets, mobiles and my digicam in the roomsafe.

Later when the deed was done and it was time to pay the boy, Bf tried to open the safe and realised he had forgotten the combination!

We had to call to reception and wake the manager so he could unlock our safe for us, all whilst the boy was hanging around waiting for his money!

The worst thing about this incident was that i never got to take a pic of the boy to keep for posterity.... (no its not a trophy collection I just like to keep pics of those who i have shared enjoyable times with!)
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!