Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's about butt...

Liked
    This topic might be better served by a poll, but here goes:

#3 hands on .... I mean, hands down.

#1 runner up in case the airplane crashes.

Cheers ....
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what program do you use Smiles ?

where you can circle your favourite butt ? ( all look OK to me)
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked

Re: what program do you use Smiles ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchtime O'Booze
    where you can circle your favourite butt ? ( all look OK to me)
    MSPaint ... a simple application which comes wrapped in Windows. If you are using Windows.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

#3 is painful!

No way, Smiles!

#3 looks like he can squeeze so tight he could cut off a probing member's circulation.

#2 and #5 are considerably more inviting: good form without any threatening constrictiveness.

But isn't it rather crass to be discussing such matters? Ultimately it boils down to personal taste. Let's remember that each of these butts belongs to a unique human being who deserves to be judged by more than the tauntness of his buttocks. Accordingly, we should withhold judgement until we see what's on the other side. :clown:

All too small and skinny. Babies do NOT have back. 5 looks cute so 5 it is.

I would have to agree with Smiles, first place would have to go to #3---the tighter the better and that V-shaped frame has to "do it" for wowpow. Second place would go to #1, he looks like he could be alot of fun.

Cool. So many bony ass lovers. While you are picking at chicken wings, I'll be chomping down on a REAL rump roast!

Liked

butt

Whoever chooses from the backside only is possibly making a poor choice. Since all of the guys are quite close to being the same in the line-up. It might be good to see the front side and to chat with each one for a while and then make a considered choice... But if one must choose, the one circled would be a pretty good choice.

Correct !!

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    Whoever chooses from the backside only is possibly making a poor choice. Since all of the guys are quite close to being the same in the line-up. It might be good to see the front side and to chat with each one for a while and then make a considered choice... But if one must choose, the one circled would be a pretty good choice.
    ThatтАЩs absolutely true. Oh, I do love a look at a firm round bum. Sometimes if I spot one from behind I find myself praying the person in front of me is not turning around in order to destroy the perfect imageтАж.

My supervisor knows exactly how to draw my attention while wiggling his perfect bum тАЬaccidentallyтАЭ at me.