Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Unable to post! The spambot defense here blocks legit posts

Unable to post! The spambot defense here blocks legit posts

I have now had three or four posts blocked and killed because of the spambot defense on this site!
    Sorry, but that is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. This needs to be fixed! The message says go back and try again, well, I do, and it still kills the post. I will wait longer than I want to send this post. This is ridiculous!

Actually, Ive noticed this also, as detailed in my previous threads, however, I have also noticed that clicking on preview first then submit sometimes works. Ive also noticed that when an error has appeared, it has actually posted the message anyway, I only found this out when I "did go back" and posted again, only to find it had posted it twice.

On a separate note Jingthing, have a heart, don't be so aggressive towards the Board. I'm sure "whoever" is doing their best.

Jingthing - I get it occasionally for no apparent reason. Click on Preview and then Submit and it will post.

Re: Busty blonde making blowjob !!!

Quote Originally Posted by teendicked
    Ebony Movies - Thick black ass bangin
    With BCG in the title role, a true story based on his latest trip to Thailand? Is it available on Netflix? Sign me up!

(Sorry, bucknaway, no offence intended. My fantasies are just getting the best of me.)