Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr. PGF Contest VDO on-line -- maybe

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    " ... A definite candidate for the Yuk Yuk awards, whatever happened to the Yuk Yuk awards?... "
    Dear Bradley,

The Yuk Yuk Awards take time to produce.
    Not only do I have to wade through every fucking post on the Board in order to grab those snippets of sentences which produce great material for ridicule . . . . but then I have to save them, write something to remind me the context in which they were said, and then conjure up some totally unrelated fantasy in the attempt to make them even more humourous (i.e. I have to make up a Big Lie).

I have only so much time on my hands. But rest assured they are halfway into production ( you should understand that :blackeye: ) and may hit the Board just in time to coincide with the Oscars in March (?? or April ~ whatever).

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    Dear Smiley,

Happy to hear that you have got it in hand, as it were.

If it is stretching your time and resources, we could always set up a sub committee. Sorry to hear that Wit is hard work at the moment, last heard he was a waiter at the Boat Bar!!

Bound to be stressful as you set up for the big move, as someone would say, apart from "you tink too much", is, "accept and enjoy life as it is, rather than as you want it to be"

Cheers

Charles

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    I find it amazing how many people don\'t have boygenius on IGNORE - why on earth not? He is enough to depress Polyanna.
    Is de-pressed Polyanna what they use to stuff the wrinkles around your mouth? I must say the blowfish look becomes you, m'dear.

Lou Lou and soft to handle !

Quote Originally Posted by wowpow
    I find it amazing how many people don\'t have boygenius on IGNORE - why on earth not? He is enough to depress Polyanna.
    Och, don't do that ! Don't put Boygenetics on ignore !

It is a gene that affects his IQ ? Finding that and if confirmed, it would be a step forward in understanding the genetic basis from Boygenius and his depress messages.

Put Boygenius on IGNORE could also have ethical implications on him, because the effect of the gene appears to be quite dramatic !

While females also can carry the variation, it does not appear to affect " members from SF" .

Don't worry Boygenius your not on my IGNORE, your my Lou Lou on this Board. :clown:

Youth-in-Asia might help the problem.

Liked
    Come now, BG. Don't be coy! You asked for contact details, I gave them to you, and then silence! Did you send him an email? Did you get a reply? Or were your requests for information just another game?

I think my email correspondence with this young lad is between the two of us, but since you are so eager to know, I received this answer from him:

Dear Sir:

Here are my rates.

You worship my body and I just lay there: 2,000 baht.

Thanks for your interest, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    I think my email correspondence with this young lad is between the two of us, but since you are so eager to know, I received this answer from him:
    Happy to know that the provision of his email address was useful, and that your attitude to an individual's privacy has changed, since you asked the question "does he bottom?".

Honey, when you're in "showbiz", there's no such thing as "privacy". Just ask Paris Hilton.