Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Jackson goes shopping

Re: Please be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Silom
    That's EXACTLY what happened and here is the evidence!
    Well, not quite. As anyone can see; the kid was sitting on the railing, preparing to commit suicide--And M.J. saved him!...covering his head to prevent the little blighter from traumatising him widdle self: in case he looked down--And saw Lisa Marie looking up...doing a daddy-mine impersonation...singing My Bucket's Got a Hole In It.
    Now that's real trauma!

It was nice of Jackie Kennedy to save the kid, then. :compress:

Quote Originally Posted by Silom
    It was nice of Jackie Kennedy to save the kid, then. :compress:

Funny.... I was going to say her--Swooping down from the clouds :angel8: --instead of Jacky Chan but wasn't sure if she didn't spell it, Jaqui--And, 'J.O.', would sound, well, nasty in the context--And misspelled Chan's name anyway! :banghead:
    Oh, what hell. I failed my lobotomy too!
    Don't waste money on those self-brain surgery books unless you have a big four-way mirror in your bathroom, are ambidexterous (Which I am. In certain 'situations'. We shall not discuss beyond saying, 'They don't laugh when I sit down to play.') and practice line dancing while cutting your own mullet--before it--first. Several times.
    But I got far enough to discover the problem was that my optic nerve took a circuitous route to my frontal lobe--In the process of which, it crossed with my sphincter muscle, thus coloring my outlook on life...Not what you're thinking!...rosebud pink.
    I was afraid clipping it off might have been like defusing a bomb, the affect of which might cause a shit-katrina--And that's how I saved New Orleans from final, total destruction!
    Ace Hardware allowed me to return the battery-powered drill and the basin-wrench for full credit. I kept the Little Bastard file for toenails.
    In another week I should be able to stop applying Preparation H and Silly-putty to the incisions.

surely everyone knows

by now that Michael & LaToya Jackson are one and the same person.