Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson goes shopping

Michael Jackson goes shopping

in Bahrain. Nice dress, Jacko. Shame about the shoes.

Jackson shops in Bahrain disguised as woman
    26 January 2006

MANAMA: Michael Jackson went shopping in Bahrain disguised as a traditional Arab woman, but if it was an attempt by the pop star to avoid attention, it failed.

Jackson has been spending time in the Gulf state as a guest of the royal family since a Californian court acquitted him in June of child molestation.

A Reuters photographer saw him in a popular shopping mall in the centre of the capital Manama all in black, with sunglasses, gloves, a veil covering his face and dressed in an abaya, or full-length robe тАУ but with men's shoes peeping out below.

The 47-year-old seemed to be shopping for new shoes in the mall with three Western-looking children, their faces also covered, and an unidentified woman.

The children drew the attention of other shoppers, who quickly recognised the star who is popular in the Gulf region.

"Please, no!" Jackson shouted to photographers before making a rapid exit with the children and woman via the back door of the mall and into a white car.

The woman asked photographers to step back.

"You have to give us some privacy. Please, you have to understand his position, he is with his kids ... you need to leave us alone," she said.

A Bahrain official at the mall confirmed that it was Jackson who, his lawyer says, will no longer live full time at his Neverland ranch in central California.

He was charged at his trial with molesting a young recovering cancer patient at Neverland in 2003. A jury found him innocent on all charges.

Jackson, originally from Indiana, rose to fame as a child with his brothers in the Jackson 5, and became one of the world's most successful singers. Thriller, from 1982, was one of the biggest-selling albums of all time.

Another country

"As a guest of the royal family"? Are we sure they've got the country right? The Sheik of Oman is a 'confirmed bachelor' as it used to be called, who imports strapping blond blue-eyed ex-guardsmen from the UK as personal attendants. Of course, he went to Sandhurst himself so is completely at home with sizing up the soldierly merchandise

Liked

Re: Another country

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    "As a guest of the royal family"? Are we sure they've got the country right? The Sheik of Oman is a 'confirmed bachelor' as it used to be called, who imports strapping blond blue-eyed ex-guardsmen from the UK as personal attendants. Of course, he went to Sandhurst himself so is completely at home with sizing up the soldierly merchandise
    They have the country right, but you don't! Wacko Jacko went shopping in drag in a mall in BAHRAIN, an island kingdom in the Persian Gulf, whose head of state is King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa and whose Heir Apparent is his son, Crown Prince SALMAN bin Hamad. King Hamad has three living sons, his fourth having being killed in a car accident about a month ago. Moreover, the ruler of Oman is styled HM The Sultan, not the Sheikh.

I guess ...

... I could have expressed it more felicitously. I meant "Are they sure they mean Bahrain not Oman?" but I knew that they did in fact mean Bahrain. It was merely a hook on which to hang a story about a poofy potentate in the region; whether some fuzzy wuzzy calls himself a sheik or a sultan is really of little concern

Is that the kid Jacko was dangling from a balcony once? My my, they grow up fast. :cyclops:

outrageous !

I once worked in Oman for 6 months and this a shocking slur on Sultan Qaboos !

Although he deposed his father after the old Sultan locked him in a palace room and only permitted one visitor-a certain Brigadier whom the Sultan had shared digs with at Sandhurst this is no reflection upon the 2 men's desires. They are merely very good friends- a close friendship that is often forged in British public schools. These men are confirmed bachelors and have more important matters of state upon their minds than to worry about silly wives and such.
    Their interviews of strapping young British and US servicemen merely indicates their intense interest in all matters military. Gifts of Rolex watches and Mercedes autos just show their deep generosty.

What is the problem here ? Michael Jackson looks extremely fetching in that outfit and as anyone who has the slightest knowledge of current fashion- this year-black is the new black !

Liked

Re: I guess ...

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    ... I could have expressed it more felicitously. ... whether some fuzzy wuzzy calls himself a sheik or a sultan is really of little concern
    But man for man the Fuzzy knocked us тАЩoller.
    Then тАЩereтАЩs to you, Fuzzy-Wuzzy, anтАЩ the missis and the kid;
    Our orders was to break you, anтАЩ of course we went anтАЩ did.
    We sloshed you with Martinis, anтАЩ it wasnтАЩt тАЩardly fair;
    But for all the odds aginтАЩ you, Fuzzy-Wuz, you broke the square.

Rudyard Kipling

Re: I guess ...

Quote Originally Posted by cottmann
    We sloshed you with Martinis, anтАЩ it wasnтАЩt тАЩardly fair;
    But for all the odds aginтАЩ you, Fuzzy-Wuz, you broke the square.
    Fuzzy-Wuzzy was a bear,
    Fuzzy-Wuzzy had no hair;
    Fuzzy-Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he? :rr:

Please be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Silom
    Is that the kid Jacko was dangling from a balcony once? My my, they grow up fast.
    You know how things posted here get twisted...elsewhere: like the game of Telephone. ain10:
    Next thing you know, the story will be about that Jackie Chan was seen on Silom, in drag, dallying with a kid from the Balcony!

Re: Please be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    Next thing you know, the story will be about that Jackie Chan was seen on Silom, in drag, dallying with a kid from the Balcony!
    That's EXACTLY what happened and here is the evidence!