Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have the raids started again??

Have the raids started again??

Saw a brief note on one of the boards about some raids taking place. Has this happened?

No. Last was against Kadoor, a Thai-for-Thai pub that was notorious for operating after legal hours. That was a month or more ago. Please don't start the chickens a-squawkin'.

For those of you who don't know.. KADOOR is the upstairs late night club owned by the same guy that owns DOOR PUB on the first floor. Both are StickyRice hangouts.. Don't waste your time if your objective is to find a Thai boy to hookup. They can be interesting to go to with your thai bf (though you may get some dirty looks from thai guys who think your cute thai bf should not be hanging out a an older farang).

Was told by a Mamsan from that Dragon table dance joint in Sunnee that there was indeed a police raid a few nights ago looking for underage workers. He mumbled something about them finding one underager. No reason to think a Mamasan would lie about such a raid taking place, so this info is beyond a rumour.

I thought the original poster was talking about the bad kind of raids (the ones where innocent people are forced to pee in cups) rather than the good kind (like the one you describe and of which Sunee Plaza needs a lot, lot more).

I suppose so, but personally, I wouldn't like to be attendance at ANY kind of police raid.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    (the ones where innocent people are forced to pee in cups)
    Excuse my ignorance but what kind of raid would the police be undertaking that would justify them forcing people to pee into cups?
    A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

Drug raids!

It is part of the тАЬwar on drugs.тАЭ

Liked

Peeing in cups

What, drug test the whole bar? They actually do that?
    A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.

Re: Peeing in cups

Quote Originally Posted by Liamog
    What, drug test the whole bar? They actually do that?
    yes they do. and saunas too. Taiwan similar.