Ajarn, you post reminds me of my first bf in Pattaya..We were together about 3 years with only the last time full time..I bought us matching rings, except his had some ruby chips added..Anyway, we split up and it was about a year after wards when I saw him again and was amazed he still had the ring.. The two baht necklace was in the pawn shop and I resisted his suggestion to take it out.. We had a little tryst for old times sake and when he was leaving I gave him some baht and added some for carfare..He said, why carfare, I have motorbike you bought me.. I had guessed the bike would have been sold along with the gold ring, so you never know.. This same boy finished the first year of the adult high school program and when we split he had another year to go.. He asked me to pay but we left under bitter surroundings and I told him it was up to him to finish.. I was somewhat amazed when he showed me his graduation certificate..He had finished high school... I was impressed and bought him a new mobile phone as a graduation gift..BTW, he still had the original mobile, I bought for him 4 or 5 years ago, wrapped in tape and barely working... choke dee ajarn.........