List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Seating, New Times & New Year!

Liked

New Seating, New Times & New Year!

Niddy's Nook is proud to announce the purchase of brand new outdoor seating: cushy couches and chairs. In a continuing effort to provide a more comfortable and more relaxing environment, the Nook's new plush veranda seating affords an ideal opportunity for getting to know the neoteric and numerous 'Nook Waiters' in a more intimate setting! Speaking of which, more and more waiter boys are being hired each night for your enjoyment and entertainment! Stop by -- we have the friendliest boys on the soi!

In addition, Niddy's Nook is also operating under new hours. Please note that from now on, the Nook will open at 1:00 PM and close at 1:00 AM.

On New Year's Eve -- Saturday, December 31st, Niddy's Nook will be hosting its first annual "Ring It In Right" New Year's Revelry Party! A free, gourmet snack buffet will be provided at 8:00 PM and our usual extensive offerings will be available for order on the Nook Menu. Have you tried Niddy's Special Mai Tai yet? Stay with us until midnight, and RING IN YOUR NEW YEAR RIGHT!

For further information or for priority seating reservations kindly email niddysnook@gmail.com.

Attached please find a link to our our New Year's flyer...
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/C ... sparty.jpg

Fondly,
    Chris & Niddy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

good idea........

I passed by yesterday and saw those big comfortable looking chairs ..Looks very inviting and I will test them out soon...

Liked
    Excellent! We would love to see you, Cat. Thanks for the shout out.

Happy New Year to everyone, may this next year bring you all the happiness you wish for.

Fondly,
    Chris, Niddy & Sebastian('')

Nose dive

DELETED

Forum's veteran
    Liked

NOT THE MOST AMAZING RESTAURANT EVER..

Can't believe anyone would wait an hour and a half for food so I think letmeboreyou doesn't like someone..As his reviews of other places are so wildly exaggerated I am sure his nasty review of Niddy's is also a gross exaggeration and out of spite for reasons unknown.. Maybe Niddy refuses his promotional services or his public relation work.. I wonder is the big wheel Letmeboreyou was eating with was badbilly,msyndey or his new friend pattayatroll... I can't imagine why someone who promotes other restaurants non stop would turn around and stab Niddys in the back...

Well no it was not me Im not in Pattaya at the moment,but Catwampus you should cast your mind back to one of my original posts before you open your old slut mouth and mention me.I had actually tried Niddys on 2 occassions and thought the hamburgers were very good,after several others critisized Niddys and come to think of it Im sure it was one of your posts too.Regardless I had the owner reply by verbally abusing me on here and sending me a threatening email accusing me of being sarcastic and lying.You havnt been there,so dont motor mouth off about others and dont mention my name to do with this business again.I find your posts bloody boring so dont go around having a go at other posters.
    Your what you call a hypocrite because I know damn well you were one of the posters a few weeks ago who originally posted about Niddys having no customers when you walked past so dont bullshit on here,you have no intention of going there ,absolutely none,your just a talker and a BS artist.
    If you wanna have a go at others expect some feedback to your posts.
    Secondly to LMTU ,nobodys that important that they better service than anyone else.A successful businessman and i can name a few in Pattaya especially the ex manager of the Ambience who runs his own restaurant now,is that they treat everyone the same good service and thats how there successful.You will find the most successful businessman in Pattaya have good people skills and know how to get along with people.I ate twice at Niddys and the food was good for me,however i dislike the owners comments about me previously and i wont be going back,thats his loss not mine.Anyone who seen his post knows what im talking about.

Well you are right LMTU,and as long as you dont get personal ,I think commenting on a business and giving the owner feedbac whether that be positive or negative is good.Obviously every business you know out there has some negative feedback.But feedback can help .
    I guess im not a fussy type of customer and I remember eating at the EL DORADO in Sunee my last visit and i ordered lunch,it took a bit longer and the owner peersonally came out and apologised and i noticed he was playing cards,so we both played cards together.Businesses like the EL DORADO are run by smart businessman.
    I suppose when a business,wherever that may be,personally abuse their customers or their staff dont care etc,not only one customer is lost but a whole heap .Im talking about businesses in general here and not any particular busines.I mean if you think about it,running a business is hard work.I guess not everyone is people skill minded and knows how to respond to negatives in a positive way.You will find however usually good staff at businesses that have good management because the staff are motivated.I like to see happy staff.I certainly understand how you feel about the service you got LMTU and I suppose your VIP did too,who probaly knows more about running businesses in Pattaya,but sometimes there can be businesses who dont cater for a specific crowd.I tend to think some businesses are just for work visa applications etc.
    I am certainly not commenting on any specific business but in business in general. I suppose what makes good service to one person can differ to another? No business can be liked by everyone.

Whats good to order at the Lux or?

The worst thing you can do, American Teacher, is promoting your business on this board.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: It will do them more good to let them know whats wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    Im sorry I have never met any of the owners of this particular establishment, but if you see my previous posts about it, you will see I have bent over back wards to be helpful honest and positive, when I went before to eat there, but I think there comes a time when you must be helpful to the poor owner, who must be pulling his hair out to find the answer to this customer situation.
    "If I was you Id cut your losses now, after all this time I'm sure your staff must have been shocked to have a customer let alone 4."

This is being helpful?! Perhaps the relevance to be attached to the comments, comes in the fact that you don't know the owner. Your general euphoric comments always seem to apply in circumstances where you do know the owner of the venue. It's wonderful what some people will do for a free drink.

How is that Gay Thailand site going, the one that you told us was going to be the eighth wonder of the world? Have you paid up the money you owe on that bet yet?