Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay Pride and cultural relevance

Gay Pride and cultural relevance

You have to wonder at the (Australian word coming up) drongoes on the Gay Pride Committee. Who in their right mind would set a parade of queens up Silom on the Loy Krathong day? One of the boys at the BBB Group bars told me that all "day off" has been cancelled at their bars tonight because of the anticipated influx of randy tourists, despite many boys wanting to take the night off to participate in Loy Krathong

Speaking of tourists, there seemed to be plenty on Silom last night when I set out on The White Man's Burden, but they were all breeders. I popped in to Bookazine to get the weekend edition of the FT and the nearby McDonalds was packed with the little blighters. At least Osama will know where to find all the Americans next time

Well you better keep your chin up 'cause there's an American lady here.

Today's news

Quote Originally Posted by Daizy
    an American lady here
    Now there's an oxymoron

Re: Today's news

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by Daizy
    an American lady here
    Now there's an oxymoron
    The stalker is out for me now? I've been getting lot's of bits of pretty information about you from my new friends in my private messages!