Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Shit head!

Shit head!

One-thing I cannot tolerate is people taking advantage of innocent animals and even worse those in danger, and in Pattaya too. What a nasty piece of work. I hope no one befriended him during his stay in Pattaya.

German businessman Wolfgang Ullrich, who was deported out of Thailand in February 2001 for tax evasion, was arrested on Thursday at his home in Chon Buri's Pattaya area for illegal entry last month.

Central Investigation Bureau chief Pol Lt General Suwat Thamrongsrisakul said an investigation against immigration officers at Sadao border checkpoint in Songkhla was underway because of their claim that a computer malfuction on October 21 - the day Ullrich entered Thailand - made them unable to check for his identity.

Police said Ullrich flown from Germany to Cambodia, then to Penang in Malaysia before entering Thailand on the day using his genuine passport. The German has been blacklisted and barred from reentering Thailand following a request by a Munich-based court due to several criminal charges against him.

Ullrich was deported in February five years ago after being arrested in September 1998 for tax evasion. He was accused of not paying tax on an imported yacht. He served a two-year term for not paying a huge fine but was released from prison prematurely following a Royal pardon.

According to the Munich court's indictment, Ullrich was involved in an alleged embezzlement of more than US$45 million (Bt1.9 billion) from an animal-rights fund.
    The Nation

I think the word you have failed

to notice Cedric is : alleged.

Actually I would seriously like to know how an "animal rights fund" had $45 million dollars !

I have a very dim view of organised charities-most spend about 1 dollar in 10 that is donated to them and the rest gets used on administrative expenses like paying huge salaries to executives and publicists. I'd even suggest that to have this sum on hand means they were not spending money on animals.

The Red Cross is a perfect example-having raised nearly one billion dollars in Australia alone to aid Tsunami victims in Sri Lanka and Thailand. They have spent a few million on those in desperate need and withheld the rest and are building themselve a glorious new headquarters.

I'd like to know more about the so-called charity before I condemn this man.

Charities

Quote Originally Posted by thaiwonon
    to notice Cardiac is : alleged.

Actually I would seriously like to know how an "animal rights fund" had $45 million dollars !

I have a very dim view of organised charities-most spend about 1 dollar in 10 that is donated to them and the rest gets used on administrative expenses like paying huge salaries to executives and publicists. I'd even suggest that to have this sum on hand means they were not spending money on animals.

The Red Cross is a perfect example-having raised nearly one billion dollars in Australia alone to aid Tsunami victims in Sri Lanka and Thailand. They have spent a few million on those in desperate need and withheld the rest and are building themselves a glorious new headquarters.

I'd like to know more about the so-called charity before I condemn this man.
    I have to agree with you, but stealing from any animal Charity is a savage crime, I don't care how rich they are. The RSPCA is a good case in point. This is The Royal Society for the Protection of Animals, a British charity, i don't know if they operate in Thailand, but they have offices all over the world including Dubai, Cairo etc. .

My ex-gardener who was living in a cottage in our forests about a klm away up river, had a very endearing habit of befriending abandoned dogs, he had quite a collection, the locals (Hong Kong) dont treat dogs or pets very well here, and will often get a puppy just for a few months then dump it or get the new look puppy every season. So he had a very exotic collection of expensive abandoned dogs. He used to go around collecting table scraps to feed them, sometimes to the very houses that had abandoned these animals in the first place, he knew this as often they will ask the maid or the gardener to do the dirty work of getting rid of the pet. Any-way they were having puppies and it was getting out of hand, they also had no shots and some looked very ill.
    I tried calling in the SPCA, can you believe they wanted him to become a fully paid up member and to pay for all the dogs to be spayed and given their shots, at normal veterinary practise rates, when he said he couldn't they said I should. Of course I have my own dogs and veterinarian bills are astronomical here, like every-thing, but I mean truly expensive, one shot can cost 400 USA$ never mind a major operation, which is in the thousands of US$'s, and this is what the SPCA charges. It never worried them in the slightest and they refused to do anything about it. Most of his twelve dogs died and a few ran away, all the puppies died.

Then I found three pedigree standard poodles (apricot) wandering around aimlessly in the forest, they were only about three weeks old, so I bundled them into my car and took them to the SPCA, and I had the same story. Firstly they tried shock tactics and said oh well we will have to kill them, so you better keep them. Then they tried to force me to become a member and pay for any medication they might need. I was so in for a fight but the poor little trembling puppies were still in my arms. So I walked past the bitch behind the counter and put the puppies in one of those locker things, like cage apartments, and then let rip. I screamed my head off, all these Euro expats waiting in line to have their animals seen to, started clapping away, she never said a word and pushed me a release form, which I then refused to sign, because they weren't my dogs, by this time the entire surgery was out front and took over the situation thanking me kindly and ushering me out.

The SPCA is a very rich organisation, I would advise anyone not to give them a cent, they have enough and they don't use it correctly.