I was in Lucky 777 and had asked the mamasan about a boy I had seen on a previous night..The mamasan left and returned with the right boy and had him sit on the stage in front of me..I called him over for a drink and the mamasan leaned over to talk to me..He said that some farangs had complained about the boy as not doing very much..He said the boy was very straight ..
I had spoken, on an earlier nite, with a different mamasan/waiter who said the boy could and would do everything... I did not off the boy and was grateful to the honest mamasan who I didn't usually talk with..I didn't feel any chemistry with the boy when he came over for a drink but probably would have offed him if not for the advice..
I usually do not like when pushy mamasan/waiters come over and when asked, always assure the customer that the boy will be good... This was a nice surprise and I will take care of the mamasan next time I go ....
I have also gotten honest advice from the mamasan at DreamBoys in Pattaya althou he tends to be very positive but will tell me if he doesn't know and I appreciate his honesty and take care of him each time...