Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya in June

Liked

Pattaya in June

Can regulars advise what the weather is like in Pattaya in June? Comments appreciated.

June weather

Hot in the morning Hot in the afternoon and Hot at night. I was there last June/July.

June

The weather is not much different, ok, you get the rain, but that is welcome sometimes, anyway apart from the rain, it is still very busy during June, not as busy as the peak season, but caucasians are plentiful, as a lot of them take their holidays, as you know, during the summer months. And also a lot of factory workers in the UK and Europe for that matter (that's if there are any factories left in the UK), take their holidays at specific times during the year, they have shutdowns. So, you get all the caucasians who make match sticks, switches, nuts and bolts from towns like Middlesborough and Huddersfield and even Brighton where you probably get all the AX workers having their shutdown holiday. It gets a little confusing because one thinks the AX workers have a lot of money to spend because their company gave them a perk i.e. the AX card. I'm p***ing myself laughing at what I'm writing here.

Liked
    Luvthai

Thank you. Was there much rain? Out of interest where did you stay?

I was in both Phuket and Pattaya end of last june. Phuket? Rain everyday. Going to the beach useless. Pattaya? One day of sun..one beach day in a whole week. Clubs pretty Dead. I will be back in Thailand next June. but I will stay in BKK, where I'm not so bothered by the rain and Babylon and DJs are always busy hehe. It was very aggrevating to be in Phuket and Pattaya and unable to go to the beach (even when it was not raining, it was grey and blown out at the beach).

June!

Not sure how long you stayed in Pattaya Jakenasty, but I think you may have been a little unfortunate with the weather. I was here all of June and there was some rain, it was hot and also humid (more so than say now which is a very pleasant time of the year to be here). There were rainy days, there were cloudy days, but for the most part it was sunny. You may just have got a bad few days where some rainy days rubbed up against one another. I think June is just edging into what is traditionally the rainy season.

I stayed in Sunee area. Yes there were a couple showers but no downpours. If it rained early then the day was hot and muggy but we did get lucky a couple times with late afternoon showers which cooled things off some. Actually the bars were very slow and the boys eager to be offed as there aren't many farangs this time of year. I actually enjoy the slower season as the boys are friendlier and not in a hurry to get back to the bar for their second or third off. You can private message me if you need additional info.

Fatman, I was in Phuket for 4 days the 3rd week of June. Never saw the sun once.

Liked
    Thank you all who responded, much appreciated. Some differences of opinion but you have given me something to think about. A great example of what this excellent forum is here for.