Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: how much tip for a handjob??

how much tip for a handjob??

Last time I got a oil massage by a guy (not cute, but very good massage) at a non-sexual massage place, I had a full erection for a long time...kinda embarassing.
    But I wonder if I can ask him to give me a hand job, and if so, how much tip should I offer? The oil massage was for 1 hour, cost 500 baht.

Liked

If You Have Sex

Or even have relief massage , Pay the same as you would do for a short time boy or girl pay them 500 bht as tip.
    Or Keep your Jocks on, and just pay for massage.

The versatile Monty.

Now you are promoting prostitution. Isn't that a bid odd for someone trying to sell a legitimate business ?

Re: how much tip for a handjob??

[quote="Scott123"]I had a full erection for a long time...kinda embarassing.quote]
    It rather depends how old you are, at 20 maintaining a full erection for a long time can be embarassing, at 50, 60 and beyond I think it's something to make a song and dance about!
    NB The size of the tip is up to you, but if the masseur wears gloves you would be justified in leaving loose change.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott123
    I had a full erection for a long time...kinda embarassing.
    quote]
    It rather depends how old you are, at 20 maintaining a full erection for a long time can be embarassing, at 50, 60 and beyond I think it's something to make a song and dance about!
    NB The size of the tip is up to you, but if the masseur wears gloves you would be justified in leaving loose change.

I had a full erection for a long time...kinda embarassing.

Tips

Presumably it was quite a modest place as they only charge 500 baht an hour for oil massage. Your question was "Can I ask for a hand job" answer yes you can ask but the answer would probably be negative. Most places if you have an erection for a long time (not that unusual during massage. A straight masseur told me that he sometimes gets one when massaging men) then the masseur will attempt penile massage to enlarge his tip.

As with most questions about tips there is no clear answer. Certainly if you go to a gay place such as Hero, Albury or KY then you are advised that you must tip the boy 1000 baht if sex of any kind occurs. In a non sexual massage place then it's up to you. How much did you tip with no climax? Then add a bit for the climax and that should be about right. In a modest, no sex allowed, place like Marble House 350 baht for 2 hour Thai massage I usually tip 150 to 200 baht but I know that some customers don't tip at all. Other places which are gay and encourage an erection and hand job I have tipped 300 baht and more depending on the guy and how kissy and cuddly we got. Some masseurs can give and amazing groin and erogenous zones massage and they deserve more.

Beam me up, Scotty!

How much tip for a handjob: A round of applause?

I wonder if I can ask him to give me a hand job, and if so, how much tip should I offer?
    1.] How much tip should you offer? Just whip out the whole damn thing!