Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: chicken dance ? no, me a rooster

chicken dance ? no, me a rooster

Finally will arrive in BKK this week after family problems.To all that privat me
    will be in touch.

As for chicken dance, where I come from that is what the hens do to attract the rooster for a fuck. The more noise the more they want it That is where the expression "taking it up the arse like a chook"came from.

To those who asked me will I FF boygeorge on the beach and can they watch, of course.
    If he dances nakid on the beach, he does not care and me I am happy to watch the video over a beer or three.

Hopefully that chicken is still flapping his wings looking for a rooster to make him squark

Re: chicken dance ? no, me a rooster

Quote Originally Posted by up2myelbow
    Hopefully that chicken is still flapping his wings looking for a rooster to make him squark
    Any foul fowl will do: say the magic words, "Fuckaduck!" (S)he'll say, "Quack, quack!"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by up2myelbow
    Finally will arrive in BKK this week after family problems.To all that privat me
    will be in touch.

As for chicken dance, where I come from that is what the hens do to attract the rooster for a fuck. The more noise the more they want it That is where the expression "taking it up the arse like a chook"came from.

To those who asked me will I FF boygeorge on the beach and can they watch, of course.
    If he dances nakid on the beach, he does not care and me I am happy to watch the video over a beer or three.

his wings are the only thing flapping, this is what he said last year.
    will you post the video to this forum

[boygeorge] Sory to get away from the topic,but does anyone else have that problem of getting it up? The only time it stands to attention is either when im doing the "chickenwalk" along JOmtien beach late at night or when i play "puppies" with my ex BF,where he plays the puppy that i walk around the room with a dog leash on barking.
    Does anyone else have this prob where there old fellow only stands to attention when they do things like this?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcraig
    " ... he plays the puppy that i walk around the room with a dog leash on barking ... "
    I haven't been to Dogleash-on-Barking yet, though I hear that it is a quintessential Lake Country English village. I did manage to make it to the nearby market town of Smellerton-on-Stool once. Didn't enjoy it a bit, as the pubs lacked "facilities" and the corner stores were bereft of a single sheet of toilet paper ... as was the entire village, purposefully apparently. Quite disgusting, though the locals believed it to be " ... quaint, and draws in the tourists ...". All I can say is that Dogleash sounds like a breath of fresh air in comparison.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

How...Quaint: A polite way to say, "What a DUMP!"

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    I did manage to make it to the nearby market town of Smellerton-on-Stool once. Didn't enjoy it a bit, as the pubs lacked "facilities" and the corner stores were bereft of a single sheet of toilet paper ... as was the entire village; purposefully, apparently. Quite disgusting, though the locals believed it to be "[i] ... quaint, and draws in the tourists ..."
    Draws in the tourists (?) like a 70 y.o. leprous Soi Twilight tout.
    I was there an hour once (Left before dinner.); the official town greeting is, "Hullo...Shit-ass!" is accompanied by a one-fingered boy scout salute. :salute: (No, that doesn't mean, done by a one-fingered boy scout, it's done with one finger.)
    The offical town game is stink-finger.
    The official handshake? You don't want to know.

will be in pattaya this coming week

Bangkok is overwhelming and I am looking forwards to getting to Pattaya.Looking for some overweight middleaged boys who are ready for me to give a hand(fist) to for the first time.Nothing under 35. Dont like youngsters but look forward to roostering a few plump hens

Re: How...Quaint: A polite way to say, "What a DUMP!&q

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    Draws in the tourists (?) like a 70 y.o. leprous Soi Twilight tout
    Has someone been talking again? I thought my retirement job was a closely-guarded secret

Re: How...Quaint: A polite way to say, "What a DUMP!&a

Quote Originally Posted by homintern
    Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    Draws in the tourists (?) like a 70 y.o. leprous Soi Twilight tout
    Has someone been talking again? I thought my retirement job was a closely-guarded secret
    I THOUGHT that was you!