Quote Originally Posted by up2myelbow
Finally will arrive in BKK this week after family problems.To all that privat me
will be in touch.

As for chicken dance, where I come from that is what the hens do to attract the rooster for a fuck. The more noise the more they want it That is where the expression "taking it up the arse like a chook"came from.

To those who asked me will I FF boygeorge on the beach and can they watch, of course.
If he dances nakid on the beach, he does not care and me I am happy to watch the video over a beer or three.

Hopefully that chicken is still flapping his wings looking for a rooster to make him squark
his wings are the only thing flapping, this is what he said last year.
will you post the video to this forum

[boygeorge] Sory to get away from the topic,but does anyone else have that problem of getting it up? The only time it stands to attention is either when im doing the "chickenwalk" along JOmtien beach late at night or when i play "puppies" with my ex BF,where he plays the puppy that i walk around the room with a dog leash on barking.
Does anyone else have this prob where there old fellow only stands to attention when they do things like this?