Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Feedback on HERO

Feedback on HERO

I was in HERO a couple of days ago and enjoyed the massage and sex there. Some tips for the friends here

1. Do be shy to tell the Mamassan, but you make your own choice because the Mamassan will always say the boys can do everything whether they are gay or straight

2. Take a shower with the boy to start the friendly relationship

3. Try to communicate with the boy although they can speak limited English while massaging

4. Don't force him to "shoot out" if you are a top, since he has other guests waiting for him to be the top.

5. Give him a fair tip.

You will enjoy your time there.

Interesting subject for a first post. Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Interesting subject for a first post. Who are you?
    A member of the management by the sounds of it.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked
    How paranoid you Bangkok residents can get! If the guy was a member of management he's hardly going to knock his own mamasans! The other advice given is accurate and fair. Put your straight jackets back on guys.

Stephen, welcome and thank you for your post and good advice. Your input will be well received by the majority on this forum.

Liked
    HERO is the best massage studio I have been to in Bangkok.

Based on my experiences ( several visits, not just a one-off ), I can confidently say that the mamasons "at Hero" are honest and have a good knowledge of their masseurs. However, it's highly recommended that you...

1. Ask the mamason if the masseur who you are interested in can handle big cock ( if you have a big cock and want to fuck him ).

2. Ask the mamason a straight question : Would you personally recommend this masseur?. In my experience, the mamasons at Hero did not always answer "yes".

It doesn't hurt to ask.

Liked
    As an aside chuckwow, what other massage studios do you recommend (if any) in Bangkok? How do they compare to Hero?

Re: Feedback on HERO

Quote Originally Posted by stephen_HK
    2. Take a shower with the boy to start the friendly relationship
    what if the boy does not want to take a shower with you in the beginning? At many other places, the boys don't take shower with you in the beginning, it is only after the massage that the boy will shower with you and wash your body.

4. Don't force him to "shoot out" if you are a top, since he has other guests waiting for him to be the top.
    One of the pleasure I get from the paid sex is to see him cum. Why shouldn't I ask him to cum? I pay for it.
    Many masseurs are happy with only one customer per night. I usually tell the mamason to explain the boy that I want him to cum. If this is not what he wants to do, I can always find someone else to do it.

5. Give him a fair tip.
    Can you explain how much is fair? I think the minimum tip at Hero is 1000 baht (mamason always tell you 1000 baht only get you a hand job) and the massage itself cost 500 baht. So, is 1500 baht or 2000 baht tip fair enough? Hero is more expensive than most of other places, but they indeed have better quality boys (lighter skin, chinese looking face, more suitable to Thai customers taste, and I have seen many Thai customers there).