Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: A Burning Question

A Burning Question

No, not about GC.
    I just read in the local society column (I live in a very small town.) where, on this coming January 31st, a woman named Bonny Short was marrying a man named Ronald Dick: 'Short-Dick Union On New Years Eve,' was the headline. (I imagine someone was made redundant for--Before some old bitch mentions it, I must say it would be suitable for at least half my many gin-soaked New Years, Eve marriages...and not my half.)

This caused me to wonder: What happens when someone with a hyphenated name, like Plonker-Dunce, marries someone with a hymenated name, like Parkyer-Bowels? Are any resulting issue (Brats, Pearl.) stuck with, Plonker-Dunce-Parkyer-Bowels? Dunce-Bowels? Parkyer-Plonker?
    This topic proved quit the ice-breaker at St. Peter's recent Taffy Pull.
    The turnout for the party, by the way, was thrice that expected--Which maybe had something to do with Vicar going on the air and announcing, "Butter your fingers, everyone! This Saturday, there will be a peter-pulling party at Saint Taffy's...."

I can answer that

My brother (a Plonker-Dunce - obviously) married a Miss Plinker-Vance and the off-spring are known as Plinker-Plonker-Dance. I hope that helps

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Well actually, Edith, I imagine they would take after the German side of the family, der Dunce-Plonker's, hence der Dunce-Plonker-Parkyer-Bowels. Of course that is a bit of a mouthful (which is so unlike the Plonker-Dunces, if you get my drift) so it's typically shortened by removing the word that doesn't fit. So in this case the family's name would be Dunce-Plonker-Bowels. Aren't the English wonderful!

Of course the Plonker-Dunce's are a fine British military family with an outstanding tradition of service to Crown and Country. But they do have this rather odd habit of naming all their boys' with somewhat effeminate sounding names. Of course that tradition continues with our very own Plonker-Dunce, Beryl.

Did you know they have seen active service at every single major British defeat for the last 400 years? What an outstanding record of service. Of course when I was living in Boston, I once travelled to a well known New England battle site that took place during the French-Indian wars, at Natick. Here Plonker-Dunce's great great great great grandfather Colonel Marion Plonker-Dunce Esq. led a brigade of the finest colonial and British troops straight to the enemyтАЩs Indian village, where they were all promptly hacked to death. IsnтАЩt that wonderful?
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Being there

Quote Originally Posted by Aunty
    Did you know they have seen active service at every single major British defeat for the last 400 years? What an outstanding record of service
    Commanding the Mobile Laundry, I certainly got around