List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alcohol displays in shops to be banned + must be 25 to buy!!

Surprise me!

I'm guessing here, since I have boygeenyus on {Ignore}, but this idiocy will be a policy the lad will support wholeheartedly. How do I know that? He's so predictable. As a convert to Siamism (even going so far as to gain citizenship and, possibly, a next-to-useless passport) and therefore "more Catholic than the Pope", I can say with supreme confidence that there hasn't yet been a Thai leader (including Suchinda) between whose buttocks boygeenyus has been slow to put his nose, nor a single stupid idea from a Thai government he hasn't rushed to embrace, support and endorse

Liked
    errrrrrm...

Won't this make it harder to get laid for some of you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by marc11864
    errrrrrm...

Won't this make it harder to get laid for some of you guys?
    Definitely. I have been saying for years that alcohol is one of the finest beauty enhancers available, the combination of enhanced perception and diminished judgement that alcohol brings about has kept Pearl and others in boyfriends for a long time.

"Beauty is in the (Blind-drunk.) eye of the beholder!&a

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    And I am still beautiful!
    Given enough gin, you'd find an elephant's arse beautiful, Ms. Bitch! (Just don't ever give gin to an elephant!)
    But, admittedly; you have a beautifying effect: You make Pattaya so much more beautiful!
    (Whenever you leave.)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanpuying Sanitree
    I have been saying for years that alcohol is one of the finest beauty enhancers available, the combination of enhanced perception and diminished judgement that alcohol brings about has kept Pearl and others in boyfriends for a long time.
    Listen to her folks. She speaks from, first hand*, experience.
    *Were it not for alcohol, she'd never get past the short-time mitten-job.
    (Now I'm gonna get it.) :violent1:

Alcoholic Beverage Control Bill Rejected

Lots of hand-wringing for nothing, as usual:

Alcoholic-Beverage Control Bill Rejected

The Cabinet Tuesday sent back the Alcoholic-Beverage Control Bill for further discussions among relevant authorities.

The bill is designed to impose many restrictions on alcoholic-beverage sales, including a ban on people under 25 years old age to buy the alcoholic drinks.

According to the bill, discounts and promotional gimmicks for the sale of alcoholic beverages will also be banned.

An informed source said the Cabinet extensively debated on how to implement control measures with proper balance. It also raised questions as to how to identify which person is at least 25 years old of age, which will allow them to buy alcoholic drinks legally.

The Cabinet has assigned the Education, Commerce, Industry, Social Development and Human Security ministries to send their representatives for further discussions on the bill.

The Nation