Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anything new in Pattaya or Bkk

Liked

Anything new in Pattaya or Bkk

Its been about two years since my last visit but thinking of coming back for a visit and I was was wondering what has changed the most in the past few years?
    All the Best!

Wes

Same-same.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

construction ...

you will see more construction of new condos but otherwise some renamed/renovated bars, nite lites at Jomtien beach, new airport,
    not much inflation as gas/oil prices eased and I guess boygeenyus says it all .. same- same..

Liked
    So, the price for a rent a boy has not gone up in two years, Wow!

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

In hard currency terms (taking into account exchane rate fluctuations), I figure the tipping rate has gone up a very modest 33.3% in the past 20 years. Minimum of 500 baht, say, in 1986, to 1,000 baht in 2006, for a short time in Bangkok. (US$20 got you 500 baht in 1986, and gets you roughly 750 baht today).

Liked

okay

so, nothing has changed in two years, sounds like the exchange rate for the dollaar may have. So you are a genious but not a boy, if you go back to 86!

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

The red-letter year for foreign exchange rates was of course 1997. There hasn't been all that much fluctuation in the past couple years.

PS: my first visit to Thailand was in 1979, but I'm not as old as you may think I am. A mere child compared to most of the other posters here.

Liked
    Bg is in his early forties.Which means he was a teenager in 1979.What was it like offing a boy from a gogo bar back then Boy genius?

Liked

Im not sure?

I'm not sure how he felt but I am absolustly sure the boys liked it, the lat time I was there I had a favorite, we all do I guess. Occassionally, I would let him choose one for himself. I was always amazed at his choice.

Wesley
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    Bg is in his early forties.Which means he was a teenager in 1979.What was it like offing a boy from a gogo bar back then Boy genius?
    I only wish I knew!