Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US gay "family" breakthrough?

Oh...Never mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    it's the great JOHN WAYNE..a man's man.

and apparently was rather popular with men in his day.
    If you'd shown the rear shot; in hot pants & straw wedgies (espadrilles?), I'd have recognized him.

BTW: (Some things go on-and-on dept.) Diana Krall has recorded (Twas Just a) Garden in the Rain the song Dietrich sang in an old movie, with Wayne: Pittsburgh?...Coal Mine?...Cole Mime?(No, that was with Kevin Kostner.)...some damn thing; the one where she & Wayne were crashing in an elevator. (Was she singing Garden in the Rain as she was going down?...I don't remember. I was only five. When I saw reruns on channel WHIZ. It was either watch that or All in the family.)
    How times have changed...Now all people in movie elevators do is screw...because it's better than listening to Muzak.

PS: homi; try doing a standing 69 in an express elevator...while leaning on the Stop\Start button.

" I was only five."

I can't say I was a great fan of La Deitrich but my favorite song was "Falling Down Stairs Again".
    There is a rather amusing tale by the famous and noted Pattaya resident ( and by a an odd co-incidence an aquaintance of mine) on the website of Simon Napier Bell (dot com etc) where he describes a dinner with Ms Deitrich at which he was ordered not to make her laugh because her endless facelifts did not pemit her to laugh. I know how she felt.

Fouling In Lust Again!

I can't say I was a great fan of La Deitrich but my favorite song was "Falling Down Stairs Again".
    I think you are confused, as usual; Falling Down Stairs Again (Down Drunk Again?) is Billy's ballad. Don't ask him to sing it, he sounds like he's suffering...from brucelosis: what comes of too many brews, I think?

There is a rather amusing tale by the famous and noted Pattaya resident (and by an odd co-incidence an aquaintance of mine) on the website....where he describes a dinner with Ms Deitrich at which he was ordered not to make her laugh because her endless facelifts did not pemit her to laugh. I know how she felt.
    When she, same-same you, laughed; her pussy bobbed up and down so fast the friction caused spontanious combustion of the pubic hair and killed a family...of crabs, two field mice and a fruit bat?

Speaking of hair, I must run now for my barber appointment. I think I have just enough for a Dolly-cut: Kewpie Doll.