Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leif Garett

Leif Garett

I remember watching "countdown 1970 s reruns " and they had a Leif Garrett singing and as i was only 8yo in 1978 i didnt know him much then but im thinking what a spunk,i wondered what happened to him.
    Photos of him now are no longer look like him.
    News from www.news.com.au to70s idol out of jail
    January 21, 2006

FORMER US teen idol Leif Garrett has been released from jail following his arrest on heroin possession charges after he agreed to enter a court-ordered rehabilitation program.

The 44-year-old actor and singer on Wednesday pleaded not guilty to heroin possession and fare evasion after being arrested last Saturday in a Los Angeles underground railway station, allegedly under the influence of a drug.
    Garrett has been detained without bail for six days following his arrest in downtown Los Angeles.

Advertisement:
    Garrett, whose musical and acting career peaked in the 1970s, has a history of drug-related problems.
    day.

elephantspike
    He was drop-dead gorgeous 20 years ago. Lesson:

Don't do drugs! :sad1:

He is only 4 years older than me, and I used to fantasize about him when I was a teenager, but now, I would give him the cold shoulder, and assuming he is gay, he probably would approach me.

Memories

I used to screw a hooker who looked a bit like Leif Garrett. He later contracted AIDS and committed (assisted) suicide. As I have mr sydney on ignore I didn't read the original post - but he can't even spell the poor guy's name correctly

Spike, I think there are better reasons not to do drugs other than it ruins your looks.

Just looking

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    Spike, I think there are better reasons not to do drugs other than it ruins your looks.
    Indeed - just getting old is a pretty much iron-clad cause for ruining your looks (as you will find now you're on the slippery slope yourself, boygeenyus. I must say however that I thought you were looking particularly chipper the last time I saw you across a crowded room during the Festive Season)

Why, thank you for the compliment, Homintern. But are you sure it was me? I wasn't even in Thailand for most of the festive season.

What does this Boygeenus look like,i send him flowers in his email but he never replies.I want to see him in a long black wig.He is very smart and must be punished like a slut.

Quote Originally Posted by boygeenyus
    I wasn't even in Thailand for most of the festive season.
    Oh yes, my people keep tabs on you wherever you are. Even if you were away for most of the season, let's agree that most isn't all

Well, I certainly don't recall spending ANY part of the festive season sharing the room with a fat, bald, old Brit. For the brief part I was here, I was in homebody mode.

Homebody

I didn't say it was a social occasion; you certainly didn't stay at home 24/7. A "crowded room" is a suitably omnibus description - I wouldn't take it too literally. As I've reminded you before - knowledge is power, and I don't give mine up easily :cheese: