Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: BIG cock pattaya

BIG cock pattaya

hi all , new visitor here to pattaya , still finding my way around..

sure you all heard this many times but where do i find a lad with a big cock...don't mind if massage , go-go etc but want big? Also any boys around that are mixed race 1/2 thai 1/2 white....any info greatly received

Todger

LMTU is your man

literraly aparently but also a great chronically of all that is big amongst Thais..he knows of each and everyone of them incuding the one who charges 5000 baht a go and has the biggest but also an unfortunate blink which is also quite captivating. But he won't speak to you or even aknowledge your existence whilst their are girls flocking around him..he can foud in karoaoke bars ( the boy I mean.not LMTU ).

I only know a big cock that crows at dawn.

A Little Attila

can go a long way.
    Or, as my mother: (The queen of the chicken hawks.) the one who brought me out, used to tell me, refering to his (short dicked) self, not me: "Aw, come on...Please! More than a mouthful's wasted, anyway!"

So.... I'll tell you the same thing Pearl is trying to tell you, which is: if she knew she wouldn't tell you!... Before you meet your, 'special,' Prince, you gotta kiss a lotta toads--And you gotta do-it-yourself. Consider: regular toads start around 500-baht-plus-off-fee; pre-kissed toads...priceless!

As Trude Hesterberg sang (Circa 1927)

A Little Atilla Such a Hun!--by Nelson & Tiger

(from verse three....)

Nowadays there are no mighty conquerors, don't bother looking for a lover like that;
    you can find a banker or a general: one will be bald and one tremendously fat.
    The younger men come--And go--and you know: they all come too soon.
    Older men are treat, and are sweet, and they're soft: like a macaroon.
    Oh, yes, I've looked high and low, throughout each part of Germany--
    But, oh, no cock ever crowed loud enough for me!

There are no more Attilas here amongst these dreary men;
    the warrior from days of yore will not appear again!
    I don't need a flotilla or a villa by the sea--
    But, oh, for a scintilla of some hot virtility!...
    But look around, what's too be found is pitiful, Oi vey!
    Oh, I'd kill to be marryin' a barbarian today!
    So I retreat to fantasy for there I have the man for me:
    A cute little brute
    who knows how to shoot;
    my Attila,
    my Hun.

Liked
    I've sighted more than a few at Throb (guess it aint called Throb for nothing)

Dboy

5000 baht a go? he got elephantitis or what?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

talk to mamasans...

When you go into a bar, tell the mamasan you want a boy with a big cock..They know who is big and will gladly tell you.. Of course, sometimes
    size is relative and sometimes the boys don't have power, but it is worth a try..

Re: talk to mamasans...

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    When you go into a bar, tell the mamasan you want a boy with a big cock..They know who is big and will gladly tell you.. Of course, sometimes
    size is relative and sometimes the boys don't have power, but it is worth a try..
    I said that once in Funny Boyz - pattaya for a joke, was a bit tipsy.

i had this skinny thing with earrings brought to me - he had an elephant trunk hidden away under there and i ended up making hasty excuses and fleeing to Leks bar for a cool down lol

Re: talk to mamasans...

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    But don't expect a knowledgable or truthful answer will be forthcoming in every bar every time.

I find that mamasans (and waiters who often put themselves forward as junior mamasans) are a mixed bunch.

Many are very helpful and knowledgable, for sure, but some aren't. Maybe they don't want to tell you anything that might show "favouritism", and maybe they are new to the bar and don't know much about the boys but try to help (which isn't much help at all). Some might not have any boys available who meet your specification, but will try to persuade you to take one all the same.

Don't stop asking, as you will usually get a good answer, but try to get verification of the answer if you can (of course that can be daunting if it is a "size" question, but "copping a feel" can be done reasonably discreetly if you can pick the right seat in the bar.

The better endowed boys are often more popular (nah, really?), so hit the bars early to have the best chance. I guess "the early bird gets the worm" applies?

Siteef
    England