Need a bunch of dental work done which will require several visits probably spanning months. Figured Chonburi would be a good place to do that, as it's a well known destination for quality medical / dental tourism, and would provide a few months of hedonistic fun before returning to the mundane reality of a long-term comfortable life.

Thinking we'll just make this a memorable extended holiday and rent a nice private house, all considering will need 5+ bedrooms, then want things like private swimming pool, Western kitchen, gated sub-division if possible, etc. Issue is, absolutely no desire to be in the fast paced, party city sleaze of Pattaya. Much prefer somewhere more laid back, tranquil, sleepy village town vibe where you can easily walk around to street markets / shops without lots of traffic to worry about, etc.

Simply put, outside of Pattaya in somewhere more comfortable and tranquil, but close enough to Pattaya for boy recruitment drives and dental appointments. Want to turn the house basically into private club, so go out to Pattaya when necessary, make connections, bring guys back, and from there just let things flow. Some I'm sure will stay several days or weeks, some will show up few times a week, others will be one night only, etc. Would prefer to bring the entertainment home though instead of going out to the bars. Does that make sense?

Issue is, location. I only really know Pattaya and not the surrounding area. Thinking of places such as Rayong, Bang Saray, Rayon, Huai Yai, Koh Lan..

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.

ANd if you don't have anything nice to say or substantiative to add. can you please just act like a mature adult and keep your mouth shut? I can promise you nobody cares what your opinion of me is, least of all myself. But hey, if you just can't resist the urge to hammer out what you believe to be an intelligent and witty remark, then by all means, the floor is yours... I hope you get the immense pleasure you're seeking while sitting there alone and snickering to yourself as to how remarkably intelligent you are.