Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Life in Thailand - Test Results

Liked

Re: Life in Thailand - Test Results

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I thought it was common knowledge that Japanese keep foreigners at a distance?
    Just wasn't willing to speak English with a foreign white guy. I thought this type of attitude was common knowledge though? ANyway, doesn't surprise me at all many host bars in Japan have a no foreigner policy as that's just how the Japanese culture works, or at least that's what I've always assumed. / heard..
    Thats what i heard to, but i havent experienced it before. But because of that i stick to Websites or (Now that i learned it here) stick to places i KNOW allow foreigners. The same Youtube channel says its very difficult to make Japanese Friends since they tend to stick to Japanese.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    Is the implication here 1) you are larger than they like? 2)They were generally not keen on bottoming? 3) they mounted you bareback?

I am average/thick sized (large in thailand/PH, but not colombia). and prefer to bareback my twink men.
    "Sometimes we cannot promise to present comfortable anal play depends on the boys' health condition and the customers' dick size.
    Please consent to that case, even if you are the bottom position."
    This comes from 1 of the websites. Doesnt really explain why and because the English on the sites is usually not very accurate it makes it more confusing.
    Again i prefer Oral so i cant speak from experience...
    The sites do say Safe Sex mandatory, so no Bareback (sorry).
    Thing about Japan, they dont explain why some rules are there, just that they are and if you dont like them...go someplace else. (Unlike Thailand, they dont NEED Tourists).

Oh what they do have incommon with Thailand Bars, just because a Boy is on the Website, doesnt mean they are working during your stay. They work when they want.
    Usually about 1/3 of the boys i like, are actually working during my stay. My fav Boy wasnt working during my stay and they refused to contact him to ask if he had some time. (Even though they did do that last year, dont understand). Maybe why i prefer the "Danshi Gakuen" Site, they show the Schedule of the Boy 1 week in advance.

Average D-size i came across in Japan was 15CM, so if you are unsure if you are to big, you could always mention your size during contacting and ask if its a problem or not.

3. User who gave Like to post:

maump (March 28th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

armando ignited my curiosity momentarily...you guys have dampened it...seems like its far too complicated...Thailand seems to be so much more customer orientated with pricing to match...one is spoilt for choice between the host b ars, the gogo bars and the plethera of apps...not to mention randoms offnthe street/beach

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    armando ignited my curiosity momentarily...you guys have dampened it...seems like its far too complicated...Thailand seems to be so much more customer orientated with pricing to match...one is spoilt for choice between the host b ars, the gogo bars and the plethera of apps...not to mention randoms offnthe street/beach
    My apology if i dampened your curiousity. I just feel because Tokyo is more pricy, i just wanted to be honest and realistic about my own experiences.
    So that nobody "wastes" their cash on something that isnt their thing. But my experience isnt the same as others. Maybe Freelancers are more easy, cant say.

6. User who gave Like to post:

maump (March 28th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If you have to have a tiny dick to top a Jap (same size as his) - and he's charging you $100 U.S. (3,500 baht) for a one hour session I'd take a pass.

I'd rather have a Thai who spreads his legs and says "mmmmm...I love big cocks" as he smiles devilishly. Not only that, but if you're confined to only one hour you'd be better off staying home and jagging off.

Thailand Rocks!

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2024), maump (March 28th, 2024), Max6969 (March 28th, 2024)

Liked

Having a menu system, as some sites do, does make things easier. Being Japan the boys look like their pics, and perform as ordered!

It is true that the Japanese, still take the view that we are an inferior race!

10. User who gave Like to post:

Max6969 (March 28th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...thats the problem keith...they dont do as ordered...if they think u r too big or whatever they can refuse and as far as i gather still get paid...i do like the menu system but only if it was true...at least in Thailand I have agreed to an engagement ... if he says 'i do everything"...then its party time...otherwise i confirm activities...that he bottoms...kisses...sucks dick...kisses arse...and price...if he fails then i renegotiate...can be soooo funny...so yeah...japanese menu sounds good but only of there is a refund mechnism if he fails...and btw...when they say...oooo you too big...i reply "no you too tight"...

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

maump (April 4th, 2024), Max6969 (March 28th, 2024)