Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Life in Thailand - Test Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Life in Thailand - Test Results

One very important thing to remember is not to get involved with the host bars for girls. These tend to be located in the seedier Kabukicho district also in Shinjuku. There sex is of much less importance than 'face', booze and cash - i.e. the boys getting as much cash out of the girls as possible. The video interviews a girl who loves being with the No. 1 host in Japan. She once paid USD110,000 in cash to the bar for a crystal magnum decanter of Louis XIII cognac. It starts with the same guy rolling up in a white sports car which a customer bought for him - about USD370,000!

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 26th, 2024), Max6969 (March 27th, 2024)

Liked

Re: Life in Thailand - Test Results

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    One very important thing to remember is not to get involved with the host bars for girls. These tend to be located in the seedier Kabukicho district also in Shinjuku. There sex is of much less importance than 'face', booze and cash - i.e. the boys getting as much cash out of the girls as possible. The video interviews a girl who loves being with the No. 1 host in Japan. She once paid USD110,000 in cash to the bar for a crystal magnum decanter of Louis XIII cognac. It starts with the same guy rolling up in a white sports car which a customer bought for him - about USD370,000!

This is what i though every Hostbar was...
    So i suppose i can give those in Pattaya a shot afterall.... or are regular bars better ?