Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Life in Thailand - Test Results

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Life in Thailand - Test Results

oh ok...you have convinced me..im off to japan

Liked

How about some links to good websites... and the price. Japan is like singapore very expensive food, hotel...... boys?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

...........but am a little annoyed by the dodgers of this world who portray this alice in wonderland fake all accepting Thai world...when back in the paddy field the peasants sweat under the hot sun for a pittance with very little help from the ruling elite
    I'm sorry if I somehow offended you because that wasn't my intention.

I spent 7 years residing part-time in a village cut of of the jungle with the very same poor farmers that you're referring to. Quite the experience.

At the end of those 7 years I had build a two story home for my friends family, who, before the construction of the home, were living in a small wooden rice storage bin. Later I had 32 industrial-grade ceiling fans installed in the village school. I have my late father to thank for the fans. They were shipped in wooden crates from Chicago...installed by local workers from the village...and I contributed additional funding to have the school completely re-wired with new electric breaker boxes. The celebration that was held at the school following this upgrade included every single member of the village including the monks who performed their blessing.

I only return to this village once a year now around new years for a visit. You can only imagine the welcoming I receive.

I'm saying this to let you know that I'm fully aware of the fact that the needs of the poor people in Thailand are largely ignored by the upper classes. I guess I can just do whatever I want because I don't belong to any class. I'm just a person.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (March 26th, 2024), arsenal (March 26th, 2024), francois (March 26th, 2024), maump (March 27th, 2024)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    How about some links to good websites... and the price. Japan is like singapore very expensive food, hotel...... boys?
    There are several reasonably good gay travel websites with some of the information you want. I'll post a few more below.

As for price, Japan is considerably less expensive now than Singapore. The Japanese ¥ has fallen in value by over 35% since pre-covid even though they now have as many, if not more, visitors than pre-covid. Today the rate stands at USD1=¥151. 5 years ago it was ¥110. 13 years ago it was ¥75.

With this being sakura season, hotel prices are artificially high for a couple of weeks. Looking at agoda, in June there are plenty of 3-star hotels in the popular Shinjuku area for between USD85 and 120. Drop a star and the price drops. But note that prices in Japan are dependent to a large extent on room area. The lower the price, the smaller the area.

Food is not expensive if you eat at the many local noodle, curry and other restaurants. Certainly a meal can cost under USD10. Also there are inexpensive convenience stores like Family Mart and 7 11 just about every corner with the usual sandwiches, noodles and a host of other items you can take back to your hotel. But if you are after more gourmet fare, the sky can be the limit unless you go for lunch when set menus tend to be a fraction of what you'd pay in the evening.

Here's a typical host bar site (sorry don't know how to get actual pics up)
    Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 10.44.06.jpg
    phpKzh4FFPM(1).jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 10.51.47.jpg
    phpJcTBeWPM.jpg

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 29th, 2024), christianpfc (April 1st, 2024), maump (March 27th, 2024), Max6969 (March 26th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

[QUOTE=Armando;296314]

There are several reasonably good gay travel websites with some of the information you want. I'll post a few more below./QUOTE]

Great business plan.

How much is the average short time in Japan?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post

With this being sakura season, hotel prices are artificially high for a couple of weeks. Looking at agoda, in June there are plenty of 3-star hotels in the popular Shinjuku area for between USD85 and 120. Drop a star and the price drops. But note that prices in Japan are dependent to a large extent on room area. The lower the price, the smaller the area.
    So true, i went to Tokyo 2 weeks ago ("low season" if Tokyo has one), Stayed in Shinjuku (most Hostbars are there and less Travelexpenses for the Boys.) but Prices are crazy for the tiny room you get (take easily +/-100EURO/Night). I come back to Pattaya because you get such better rooms for (seriously) 50% lower prices. Same Hotel i stayed already went 100EURO up if i wanted to book again now. But i must admit Japanese are more my type...

9. User who gave Like to post:

maump (March 27th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

armando i guess an apology is in order, always been told that Japan was kinda closed tp foreigners when it came to gay bars etc...i feel now i need to visit, even if only for a short trip combined with a trip to Thailand

Liked

[QUOTE=Dodger;296317]
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post

How much is the average short time in Japan?
    Sites i used (and Armando provided pics of above) ask just under 100USD for 1 Hour. (some do special deals) Dont know about Freelancers.
    I feel i should say for those interested, to read the rules of the Sites.
    Most do allow the Boys to refuse to Bottom even if their profile says they are a Bottom, since you are not allowed to "Damage" them.
    I had around 10 boys during my week in Tokyo and only 2 would grab Lotion and a Condom to put on me.
    Personally i dont mind since i prefer Oral over Anal anyway, but for those who want Anal...if you are to big, they can refuse. (just a head's up)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I visited Siracha to check it out one time as a possible retirement place. Shortly after checking into the hotel I was informed by other visitors that the gogo bars (which are all girl gogo's) are mostly private membership for Japanese people only. Apparently there's a lot of Japanese in Siracha servicing the automotive plants there. I checked out of the hotel and never even stayed one night...555

I also heard from a friend who took a 2 week holiday in Tokyo primarily to check out the gay venues that the prices were over-the-top, and that the best places (with the best boys) were closed to foreigners. Go figure!

Armando...update appreciated.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    prices were over-the-top, and that the best places (with the best boys) were closed to foreigners. Go figure!
    Personally i didnt bother going to those venue's since indeed some are "Japanese Only" from what i heard. Even bars/restaurants can be "Japanese Only".
    Websites are no problem. But maybe Armando knows more ?
    (I heard because their English is bad, they dont allow Non-Japanese, dont know if true)

14. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 26th, 2024)