Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Life in Thailand - Test Results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Life in Thailand - Test Results

armando what you describe in Japan is Japanese for Japanese...they would not accept foreigners flying in and fucking their young men for less than the price of a bottle of cheap whiskey...so basically you are agreeing with me
    Dodger..you seem to swing from pretending that Thaialnd is all accepting to agreeing with me...all very confusing
    ...and yes I have travelled a lot and plan my holidays around sex, there has to be sex...and nowhere have i experienced a place where its so easy to enjoy fit local guys in such a public open way

Liked

Re: Life in Thailand - Test Results

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    armando what you describe in Japan is Japanese for Japanese...they would not accept foreigners flying in and fucking their young men
    Yet more nonsense! Yes, mostly the Japanese sex scene is for Japanese - precisely as is true in Thailand. Did you not write in an earlier post -
    Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    many tourists seem to think that Thailand is so gay friendly and whore friendly and so accepting.....truth is that the easy gay hooker world a tourist inhabits is very small
    But what I described is just as much for foreigners. Look at the various host bar websites in the main cities - each having actual photos of many, many dozens of young men (often several photos each), vastly more guys than any one bar has in Thailand, plus full details of price and how to pay. No bar fines. No tips. No haggling. I suppose you believe that because they have these very detailed instructions IN ENGLISH that is to assist Japanese customers! What a joke! And unlike in Thailand where you generally have to ask if you can fuck them, these sites state exactly what each boy will do. Nothing could be easier for a tourist or an expat than these host bars - certainly nothing in Thailand. And unlike in Thailand, if you book one for a certain time, they will appear at your hotel room or be ready for you in their own bar at the exact minute.

Maybe time for you to visit Japan.