Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Finally I am Here

Liked

Finally I am Here

After a 12 year absence I have returned. Several of my past boyfriends have welcome me heartily. We are all much older but our friendship is strong. In their 20s and 30s, they still manage to excite in bed.
    I booked my 1st 6 nights at NN Apartments and I love the room....BUT...when a 3rd Thai man (former boy) showed up for a visit, I was informed I can only have 2 visitors at a time. I think they just lost 2 months rent.
    Yesterday another farang and myself went to the pool bar in Sunee with 2 Thai guys. I knew it had changed enphasis but I hd such fond memories there. They were surprised to see us but allow us to sit with some skepticism. But they found us a fun loving group and in the end wanted to see us return. Maybe we can turn the place gay again.
    Stay tuned....more to come.
    I wish I could find how to load photos. I keep getting a failed notice.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 4th, 2024)

Liked

Re: Finally I am Here

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    After a 12 year absence I have returned. Several of my past boyfriends have welcome me heartily. We are all much older but our friendship is strong. In their 20s and 30s, they still manage to excite in bed.
    I booked my 1st 6 nights at NN Apartments and I love the room....BUT...when a 3rd Thai man (former boy) showed up for a visit, I was informed I can only have 2 visitors at a time. I think they just lost 2 months rent.
    Yesterday another farang and myself went to the pool bar in Sunee with 2 Thai guys. I knew it had changed enphasis but I hd such fond memories there. They were surprised to see us but allow us to sit with some skepticism. But they found us a fun loving group and in the end wanted to see us return. Maybe we can turn the place gay again.
    Stay tuned....more to come.
    I wish I could find how to load photos. I keep getting a failed notice.
    Hi Fred, you mentioned the pool bar in Sunee; which bar is that? Are you referring to Green Chairs Bar with the pool tables or the swimming pool bar/complex which is now run by an Indian group.
    Green Bar rarely gets any customers these day, unfortunately.

Liked

Re: Finally I am Here

I guess you refer to the arabic Laser disco place? Dont bother there. Just walk further down the soi into Sunee plaza and both Diamond bar and Green chair bar have pool tables, gay staff and you and your friends would be appreciated and welcome there.