Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great way to attract more tourists!!,

Liked

Re: Great way to attract more tourists!!,

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Safety is not the main point (from US?=the always asked Q-feels like parrots for others). At least for Yangon and the central area-but army/police will not let you go into areas with rebellion etc anyway. More to possibly worry about is the really 3d world standd Burma (as I still call it-as do all my friends in TH from there, in Thai its still like ´Pheema´) has, even less as TH used to have some 35/40 yrs ago when I first got there.
    In fact if you aim for real Burmese guys for some close contacts both BKK and PTY-and probably also ChMai (not been there many moons) are a far better & easier to get to bet.
    I guess a more coherent question would yield a more coherent response. has anyone been to Yangon since burma repened? Yangon is well away from the "trouble areas" and the large number of massage shops for men on twitter with great pictures is appealing. I would "enjoy" a visa trip this winter to Yangon. But I know so little. Looking for input/advice from the experts in SEA.....

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (March 10th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Great way to attract more tourists!!,

nah, I'll stick to Thailand for now....at least I know how far I can push my boundaries there without getting into too much trouble...