List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Some gogo boys asking 6000 bht for overnight,,a joke yes?

Liked

Re: Some gogo boys asking 6000 bht for overnight,,a joke yes?

cpfc, it was possible that he just didn't fancy you as a client and was him politely letting you down so as for you to save face. Possible?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nah, highly doubt it.....money is money...apart from sex my other favourite activity is people watching and I'm fascinated with the hard working "working boys"...night after night with a different client...sit outside telephopne bar & watch them arrive with or meet a client there...the feigned interest, the smiles, holding hands, caressing...all shapes, ages,sizes, colours...possiblt chridstians mistake was going too loow too fast in a too direct manner...if its a face to face negotiation...I'll clutch my heart & laugh saying his price soo high he give me heart attack...he will laugh...I say he too hi society for me...joke around a little...let him know not my first time hopping onto a whore...that I know the going rate...fun and easy exercise....love bargaining for butt...say with a funny surprised look that you dont wanna marry him...only want to enjoy fopr 1 hour...that he can then come back & look for 5k man to marry...joke around..inevitably he will realise that he can save face by climbing down from his silly 5k request as u have given him a way out...so easy...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and as far as what fair is...must admit I shop in low income envionments...Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Costa Rica, South& East Europe, USA (not the LAs or New Yorks) and vast majority of my shopping has been under USD50/short time....so 6k is just silly for Thailand...thats a months salary for a labourer.

Liked

In my experience, Friday and Saturday nights in NY, are actually more expensive, as people come in for the weekend.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    In my experience, Friday and Saturday nights in NY, are actually more expensive, as people come in for the weekend.
    During many visits to NYC I have usually found week-end rates are cheaper. Not that I can afford the high-end hotels but a quick look at the Mandarin Oriental rates does show reduced week-end prices - some as low as half price. If travelling for business, I try to arrive on Friday, see friends and a show or two over the week-end and pack as much business as possible into the Monday.

Liked

My friends are on they Cuba's vacations right now, and they reported that the average boys there is $50. And this is alsow the starting price in Moscow nowdays.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...probably American tourists spoiling it for everyone...

8. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (February 23rd, 2024)

Liked

Asking for sky-high ‘tips’ is nothing new. Around 1998-99 I was quoted 5000 baht for the winner of a just- ended big cock contest at Super A bar in Bangkok.

"No thanks."

Liked

In my opinion, while comparing prices in Thailand to prices in other locales might be interesting, it is also meaningless in terms of Thailand. The only thing that counts in Thailand is the way things work in Thailand. Maybe in the rarest cases there are boys asking for thousands of baht, but it is not by any means the norm.

From where I sit, a boy asking 6000 baht is WAY out of line. If a boy ever asks that of me, before I respond he'll have to wait a bit while I finish having my little laugh. Not going to happen. Those kinds of asking prices are unprecedented in Thailand, and I, for one, am not about to let such a precedent be set, especially since there are multitudes of boys perfectly willing and happy to go with normal prices.

"A shlemiel is the guy who spills his coffee. A schlemazl is the guy he spills it on."
    - Jack Gilford (Bernie Bernstein), 'All in the Family'
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 25th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yeah, gotta agree, there is so much beautiful talent available for under 1500