Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Some gogo boys asking 6000 bht for overnight,,a joke yes?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Some gogo boys asking 6000 bht for overnight,,a joke yes?

Moonlight and Jupiter models are doing enough money from tips so I assume they won't bother to go with clients unless the fee is very high many clients there are from East Asia who don't have a problem to pay this amounts if they wish to get a boy from the bar. Personally I don't visit such upmarket bars because I am not willing to pay inflated fees and high price for drinks. It didn't happen to me but if a boy in apps ask me for 6k I wouldn't bother to reply and certainly a negotiation with him will be a waste of time.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 25th, 2024), Dodger (February 25th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Looking at what's been going on with Thailand's demographics over the past few years things like social inequality, limited income and low-quality education are discouraging Thais from having children - resulting in record low births where silver-hairs now account for nearly one fifth of the total population. What does this mean? It means there are fewer boys available to service the market that's dearest to our hearts with no signs of improving anytime soon.

This would account for the higher number of immigrants we see working the scene, as well as supporting other markets and industries. When I first moved to Bang Saray 6 years ago the fishing boats were filled with cute half-naked Thai boys manning the nets...mmmmmm. Now, the majority of deckhands are immigrant workers mostly from Laos and Cambodia. The boat owners say that Thai boys simply won't toil that hard for minimum wages any more. Go figure? Let's see...they have the choice of bouncing around at sea in a 100 year old wooden death-trap of a boat sleeping with smelly fish for 300 baht per day - or lounging around in a gay bar where they receive 1,500 baht for bouncing around in a soft bed with a not-so-smelly farang for an hour. I know which one I'd pick.

Maybe having fewer available boys to support the market over-time will have an impact on cost - but honestly, I don't believe we'll ever see anywhere near 6,000 baht in our lifetimes. Hell, the average short-time fee of 1,500 baht in Pattaya hasn't changed in the past 20 years that I can attest to - and I seriously doubt it will move too much in the future either.

6,000 baht??? Somebody's either smoking some really bad weed or some really good weed. One or the other.

Liked

The GM at Le Meredien told me they have serious staffing issues, and cannot get Thai staff. He said they now recruit from all over Asia.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BOY69 View Post
    I wouldn't bother to reply
    I would, but only for the satisfaction of saying "Not no, but hell no!"
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

Liked

What are the going rates for Moonlight and Jupiter? At Jupiter I see boys sit with customers (many of them women) but never actually go off with them.