I recently fell victim to a thief in Phnom Penh. Circumstances let me assume that he does this regularly. He is on Grindr and currently has a roll of toilet tissue as profile picture. Still active with same profile (blocked me after the theft, but from a friend's Grindr I could see his profile). Seems to operate around riverside. Wore a mask, hotel security camera footage useless to identify him. But when you meet someone with two birds tattoo on chest, that's the one. Nudged me to take a shower (but refused to shower together) and used that time to rummage through my luggage (afterwards I noticed some irregularities). Asked me to brush teeth, but I refused. Fussy/demanding/difficult character, I was relieved when he stated that we don't match in bed and he will leave. Touched a lot of stuff in my room (water bottles, water kettle), all detraction?

I'm looking for someone who is in Phnom Penh and would help me set up a trap. I let boys go who stole just money from me, even met them again when they were my type, but this case I take personal and would invest some time and money to make sure he never steals again.

Face pictures on Grindr were poor quality, a case I have to see in real life, and first impression was: a bit too fat and too pale for my taste, and even with mask I could see not cute by my standards, let's get this done quick! Leaving ID at hotel reception would not have helped in this case, I noticed the theft (mobile phone) only an hour later. Except if reception takes pictures of all visitor ID.