Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dream Boys Pattaya - Update

Liked

Re: Dream Boys Pattaya - Update

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    A friend most recently visited Dream Boys in Pattaya and reports that the boys no longer wear jeans but now wear tight, skimpy undershorts. A delightful improvement for the customer.
    A positive development despite the lack of twinks. I have known jeans being sexy on some boys. I once had pre-Covid, a “boyfriend” who wore his very tight, displaying his prominent buttocks and the outline of his cock. He also took to wearing a skimpy black mesh singlet. The downside was that he was high maintenance constantly asking for cash and requesting purchases in the malls, etc etc. The relationship finished when I had to go home for a couple of months.
    But jeans in a Gogo must be uncomfortable for the boys and are totally inappropriate. Never saw it 20 years ago when I first discovered Thailand as a gay destination.

2. User who gave Like to post:

francois (January 19th, 2024)

Liked

They have 3 (yes 3!) ladyboy mamasans in Dreamboys who take turns to approach you and ask what number you like.

Liked

While not particularly my type of boys, but comparing the slick maximum visual impact of Toy Boys and Classic Boys to the bedragled refugee offering in Winner and Nice Boys is like comparing an Aston Martin to a Trabant.

5. User who gave Like to post:

goji (February 8th, 2024)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    While not particularly my type of boys, but comparing the slick maximum visual impact of Toy Boys and Classic Boys to the bedragled refugee offering in Winner and Nice Boys is like comparing an Aston Martin to a Trabant.
    i love the dry incomprehensible British humor.

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 8th, 2024)

Liked

Aston Martin is a British luxury car, Trabant a former East-German car with very basic specs.

Liked

Pleased to announce that the sexy boy show has just resumed at Dream. It’s ever night at 10:50 pm and features a shower show.
    The show is very similar to pre-Covid Dream Boys Pattaya show.. Naked boys flow into the audience at end of the show for gropes and tips.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 18th, 2024), Aux1010 (February 18th, 2024), Jellybean (February 18th, 2024), TrumplesOz (February 22nd, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh thank the heavens...sanity is returning to the planet...

Liked

For me, the enjoyment of these shows relies on finding at least one of the troupe devilishly handsome. In that respect the Dreamboys show (with its cast of four) fails by miles.

13. User who gave Like to post:

goji (February 20th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes the show where they clean out all your 20 baht bills. First drink of the evening there last night- needed air cond. Had Followed a couple twink types up the Soi to X Bar.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arsenal does have a point...definitely is a total turn on if one or more of the performers is your type or for some reason highly intersts you...in the good old days when soi twilight was still a thing there was a really captivatingly handsome doorman who worked at one of the gogo bars...his njib was to entice you into his establishment...helped he was tall with a good body & captivating smile...imagine my total cum in my pants excitement when one evening he was missing from out front but found him as part of the big cock show...could hardly wait for the end of his show so i could call him over to tip him bht100 mand have a good fondle..

16. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 24th, 2024)