Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Unusual combinations

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Unusual combinations

Having a few wines chased down by G&T's in the summer sun with my friends and topic turned to unusual combinations when its comes to sex...hers my list after 30 plus years of a very active sex life ...

-brothers together
    -brothers seperately & neither knew I was doing the other
    -mother & son...the son knew I was doing the mother...she was oblivious... she was a solo mom & an alcoholic & most evenings she was practically comatose after 8pm..I rented a room in their house...this was many years ago when I was in my twenties & so horny I'd fuck anything that moved....also did another solo mum who lived next door...somehow the other one found out and I got kicked out...had such a good thing going for a while
    -father & son, seperately, nether knew about the other, lived 6 houses down the road from me
    -father & son, seperately,both knew...tbh not totally sure idf true as this was MBs in Pattaya
    -sisters...seperately...neither knew...two years apart...parents were strict religious no sex before marriage type people...so naturally the girls rebelled...again I was in my late teens & would fuck anything.
    -science teacher...I was 15...he was late 20's...I was like a rabbit...just wanted to fuck..did it lots in the dark room of the photography club...school mates had no idea...i knew he was gay as I saw him at the gay bar...I couldnt go in but used to hang around outside and get picked up.
    -sucked off at least 6 (cant quite remeber exactly) of my class mates and fucked 3...this was from age of 14 to 17, class had 25 students
    -got sucked of my a cop in uniform who caught me cruising train station toilets
    -university toilets and gym showers...too many to count & it was pretty common so doesnt really count as unusual, lots of guys were at it.
    -ticket inspector on a train..sucked me off multiple times, took the train to university...carriage was pretty empty on way home as it was around 3pm and off peak
    -went to a catholic school but wasnt molested by the brothers or priests...so missed out on that
    -oldest...69 years old...fucked him in a mask party in Club Church in Amsterdam...wore a full leather lask...had a decent muscle body...was shocked when at the end he took his mask off...
    -youngest...will not mention but it was legal in NZ & only happened 2 years ago..and again I was shocked as he looked at least 5 years older...big strapping guy with hairy chest, played rugby, massive legs...loved sex.... I nearly crashed into the bus stop when i was driving by & saw him in the bus in school uniform...
    -fucked a moroccan MB in the coloseum...worried about it as later found out that they have security cameras..but nothing came of it..
    -10 year ago in Bellville in Cape Town negotiated with two afrikaans brothers who were guarding parked cars (common in south africa, if you dont tip they scratch your car, used to be blacks only but now lots of poor whites do it) in exchange for a tip...they asked for my left over fish & chips I was about to bin..both straight & early 20's...stereotypical dirty blond surfer type hair, blue eyes...trying to look cool but with old tatty cheap non label sneakers and T-shirts too small...maybe on purpose as it showed off their slim bellies... after some chatting and prompting from me...let them know I was gay as I was waiting for my bf.....the older one let it be known that the youngest was not totally averse to some gay action if the compensation was sufficient.....asked the younger one to pull his t-shirt up...show me his belly and chest...turn around...show me his butt...pull his shorts up tight like giving him a wedgie so i could check out the butt...so kinky ...bro pimping out bro...needless to say I took them up on their offer...great fun was had...

.....anyoine else care to share their experiences....or comment

Liked

Re: Unusual combinations

Just be careful, what's legal for a citizen in a country is not legal for a US citizen abroad. and the feds watch everyone on these boards closely.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Im not american...and you can be 18 and in high school...so relax

Liked

A US citizen commits Federal Crime for sex with anyone (outside the USA) under 18 even if legal in that country. even if you marry them. OK in the USA but Felony outside. typical USA Bullshit to stop "sex tourism."

Forum's veteran
    Liked

maump this is a very uncomfortable subject & it wasnt my intention to insert it surrepetitiously....

Liked

After I met a cute guy a few times, he told me has a twin, an identical twin. My imagination was running wild, I imagined that they both might have met me and didn't tell me and I didn't notice, or that he (any of them) is perfect for bf or husband, so I have a back-up. Then I met both, indeed identical unless you look close, his brother is gay as well but into Asians.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...forgot, i have done twins but they were not identical so in a weird way didnt count

Liked

A Jewish Mexican who spoke Japanese and wore a Persian robe around town?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

now that does sound very you....oddest one I've done was an american in babylon sauna who had all sorts of silicon muscle implants...soooo strange...good looking in an artificial doll sort of way..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    A Jewish Mexican who spoke Japanese and wore a Persian robe around town?
    Hi Matt- all the best for hthis New Yr and good to see you are still alive and back here. Pass by more often!