Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massage - how to choose and how much tip

Liked

Massage - how to choose and how much tip

Today was first time special massage. Bangkok. Unisex massage room but in gay area and lots of cute guys outside so thought it’d be safe bet.

How do you choose one without it being awkward? There were about 25 masseuse outside and I feel weird sizing them all up and then choosing one. And when they notice u looking, random ones will shout massage and want you to pick them and then need to reject them. I find the whole process so awkward. The only reason I went through was because he was sitting next to the menu board so I could go to the menu board and pretend to be looking then casually ask him lol. How do you do this process please? At first I actually walked past a couple times and just kept walking because it felt too awkward.

After 15-20 mins of the massage I asked him to take his clothes off and he said 4k tip!!!!! Wtf. Negotiated 2k, then he negotiated another 500 to cum together. Plus massage shop fee on top, that is the price of a full service gogo boy lol.
    Did I get severely ripped off? What should the cost be? And any tips on negotiating? I was not expecting him to negotiate the tip up front.

Liked

Re: Massage - how to choose and how much tip

That why I use massage parlors for massages and avoiding "massages" there. I tell to manager what I want regular massage and don't want any special service. Then tips are 100-200-300 BTH (depends on how long was regular massage).

It is much more easy to off boy from bar without any complications.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I see what you mean but this massage parlour had some really cute guys ;(

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sawat View Post
    Well, you can't f*ck every cute boy on the globe
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

sawat, I can only speak for Pattaya regarding massages. For me, if a happy ending massage I give 1000 Baht; otherwise a minimum equal to the house cost for the massage fee. I have a friend who gives 100 Baht for a full massage but no happy ending. He claims the masseur was pleased with 100 Baht.Go figure! From my standpoint, you were ripped off! 555

6. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (January 7th, 2024)

Liked

lol I guess you’re right. doesn’t help I can only shoot once a day

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...sawat u need to exude confidence but in a relaxed way..walk up to the place like u own it and like u have done this a 1000 times before...but agree with Moses that getting a Mb off an app is so much easier...but in saying thios sometimes too easy and done over an app one misses the cruising aspect...love having the MB cruising jomtien beach..cheeky ones will approach you...for the cost of a beer they will sit on your lap...open to exploration and negotiation...so much fun...when they startwith 2000 but end up accepting 800....when i compare their butt to mangoes...like "when no customer but tree full of mango then mango is cheap"...really love the live face to face cruising negotiation aspect...

Liked

Unfortunately many of them are straight, and not into gay sex(unless v high tip and then only do what suits them)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...they may be straight...and i dont dispute that...but they r working in a gay enviornment...and come july when its stinking hot & wet & not many tourists and they still gotta pay rent and eat...then sudenly all is possible...one mans misfortune is anothers feast...

Liked

After 15-20 mins of the massage I asked him to take his clothes off and he said 4k tip!!!!! Wtf. Negotiated 2k, then he negotiated another 500 to cum together. Plus massage shop fee on top, that is the price of a full service gogo boy lol.
    Did I get severely ripped off? What should the cost be? And any tips on negotiating? I was not expecting him to negotiate the tip up front.
    Yes you were severely ripped off. I assume that place was in Silom. I don't go there any more for happy ending massage, for precisely these reasons.

I go to Saphan Khwai / Inthamara, were prices are reasonable (on average 400 for one hour oil massage, minimum tip starting from 800, set by masseur, and most are 800 or 1000). There massage is in underwear or nude, no negotiation to take off clothes (or situation where the boy thinks: "shirt up, pants down" is enough) or price.

I skip those who have minimum tip 1000 and take those who are 800. In other places where no minimum tip is stated, like all (?) massages in Pattaya, I tip 800 as well. I consider 800 reasonable. But altogether, 800 + massage shop fee is expensive, considering I can get boys from online for 1000 (boy coming to my room, place and time are not restricted by massage shop, and we can do much more in my room than in massage shop).