Today was first time special massage. Bangkok. Unisex massage room but in gay area and lots of cute guys outside so thought it’d be safe bet.

How do you choose one without it being awkward? There were about 25 masseuse outside and I feel weird sizing them all up and then choosing one. And when they notice u looking, random ones will shout massage and want you to pick them and then need to reject them. I find the whole process so awkward. The only reason I went through was because he was sitting next to the menu board so I could go to the menu board and pretend to be looking then casually ask him lol. How do you do this process please? At first I actually walked past a couple times and just kept walking because it felt too awkward.

After 15-20 mins of the massage I asked him to take his clothes off and he said 4k tip!!!!! Wtf. Negotiated 2k, then he negotiated another 500 to cum together. Plus massage shop fee on top, that is the price of a full service gogo boy lol.
Did I get severely ripped off? What should the cost be? And any tips on negotiating? I was not expecting him to negotiate the tip up front.