List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there an updated gay map of Pattaya?

Liked

Is there an updated gay map of Pattaya?

Years ago there were very nice maps of gay businesses in Pattaya, but I haven't seen a new one that is updated with recent additions and closings. Can anyone point me to one?

Liked

Re: Is there an updated gay map of Pattaya?

Supertown Jomtien Complex is a predominately Gay area of Businesses located in Jomtien Beach, Thailand.

It is the largest & busiest of three Gay areas in greater Pattaya. The others being Boyztown & Sunee Plaza.

Liked

Interactive map of gay Pattaya you may be able to work with.
    Zoom in on the dots with numbers in them. Then click on the icons of the type of venues that interest you.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AdamKY View Post
    Interactive map of gay Pattaya you may be able to work with.
    I just had a look, it is outdated by years. It shows Eros, Power Boys, Double Shot Bar.

5. User who gave Like to post:

billyhouston (January 2nd, 2024)

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

This page has a very good and up-to-date map of the Boyztown area.

https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog...december-2023/

It is one of the postings on the very excellent Shamelessmack blog

By combining the Jomtien Supertown map mentioned above, and the Shamelessmack map, one coulld cover 90% of the gay oriented businesses in Pattaya

Liked

A little off topic but not worth its own thread.... the board seems dead for traffic about Thailand.. or anywhere of late. this is the high season. everyone too busy to post? or is this really dying concept? I thought the 3 boards (and other now gone) are/were a great resource. I'm in Medellin (great weather, more men than I can count.... but food, language and accommodations way behind Thailand.), and gayguides is also pretty dead...

8. User who gave Like to post:

Armando (January 6th, 2024)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

what dio you mean food, langhuage & accomodation way behind Thailand?? And the men, do you pick them up in gay venues or online?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    A little off topic but not worth its own thread.... the board seems dead for traffic about Thailand.. or anywhere of late. this is the high season. everyone too busy to post? or is this really dying concept? I thought the 3 boards (and other now gone) are/were a great resource
    As one who rarely posts, I suppose my comment is hardly helpful. But I agree this and one of the other Boards has not only far fewer threads and posts than in the past, those who post seem to be limited to a very small number. Where would this Board be without Latintopox? Seems that gayguides is also seeing a similar reduction. My guess is that there is now only a tiny group of regular posters on two of the Boards but their owners want to keep them going.

gayguides is moving away from a Board with a wide variety of quite general posts to one mostly of trip reports. These are obviously very useful for first timers. And following the closure of Soi Twilight and the long disruption of covid, the location and descriptions of the new bars was very useful. But do regular visitors need lots of reports of the bars they know and like? I read that one regular poster there claims that it is these reports that give gaythailand its unique selling position. But does there not come a time when these reports just become boring? At least for most regular readers?

My view tends to be that one man's meat ... Praising a bar because the boys are open to touchy feely depends on tips. And as we know from posts here tipping is a very personal topic!

Praising a massage joint because X was a lousy masseur but great at sex or Y was great at massage but lousy at sex is also surely dependent on the individual boy and visitor rather than a generality. Because one poster had a great time is no guarantee that another will enjoy the same treatment. That's happened to me quite a few times.

Liked

In my opinion, gayguides.com is the only forum that gives a wide variety of information to the gay community, at least currently.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    In my opinion, gayguides.com is the only forum that gives a wide variety of information to the gay community, at least currently.
    My comment, above, was in response to Armando's post.