Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chengdu and Chongqing

Liked

Re: Chengdu and Chongqing

Quote Originally Posted by pasiontop View Post
    I've had very positive experience with Chinese guys overseas, and they always tell me I'd be very popular in China (I was very popular in Hong Kong and Taiwan), but when I downloaded Blued and changed my location to China, there were hardly any guys in the app. Now it makes sense if they have a different version for China.
    I had poor experiences in Hong Kong 2019 and Taiwan 2017-2019 (getting guys from online; saunas were great), and now Tantan a big disappointment. As far as I know, there is no Chinese mainland version of Blued, they use different apps (Tantan and Momo, no relation to Blued).

Others who write about Chinese version of Blued, what is it? Name can be in Chinese, or screenshot of icon? Are there any gay saunas in China?

Details and statistics when I'm back, but so far I can say on future trips to China (for sightseeing, mostly mountain) I won't even bother with gay apps or anything else, unless someone tells me how exactly it's done.

Can be generalized for China and India (my recent trip 3 weeks in February), I'm interested in Chinese and Indians, not as much as in Thai, Khmer, Myanmar, but you would think by sheer number I could make something work, but statistics are so much in my disfavor that I couldn't make anything work (1 week India on Blued - I gave up after 1 week of my 3 week trip - , 1 week China on Tantan, I can extrapolate that it would take me dozens of hours on the apps to get one encounter).

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    You can book train tickets on trip.com. When you get confirmation email them to ask about ticket collection and someone will call you very soon afterwards.
    With great difficulty did I manage to register and buy a train ticket on 12306 (Chinese Railway). I wondered that I didn't get a ticket by email or on their website, but as all tickets are bound to a person, I went to railway station and could pass security and check-in just with my passport. There was no paper ticket, not even a digital ticket or QR-code, just my passport to which ticket is connected. Second attempt to buy a train ticket online failed and I had to go to railway station (days in advance, as trains tend to sell out and be full).

Liked

Re: Chengdu and Chongqing

====Others who write about Chinese version of Blued, what is it?===
    It is just Blued, but installed to phone with Chinese SIM-card. Almost the same. With "small" detail: these who uses domestic version don't see users with Intl version, users of Intl version don't see users of domestic version.
    Like WeChat - if you have Chinese phone number and SIM-card - it offers a lot of possibilities besides of chats - payment gateways, ticketing, games and a lot of other functions. If you use it on phone with foreign SIM-card, then you are limited to chats, news channels and personal blogs.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 6th, 2024)