Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Argentina Rent boy prices

Liked

Argentina Rent boy prices

I've lived in Argentina for over a year and am amazed at the rent boy prices. The boys are surely equal to, but different in looks than, Colombian or Venezuelan boys but are just as beautiful, in my opinion. Also, there are many blue-eyed blonds and redheads, which is a change. You would have a lot more choices if you were a bottom, however...but, alas, I am only a top. Still, I'm not complaining due to the quality of the boys.
    There is no formal commercial sex scene, but there are rent boy websites and the usual apps. Now, here is what will be a shock to most...the prices. I usually pay $10 for an hour and up to $30 for special boys. That's it! There is nowhere in the world as cheap for this quality of rent boy I'm fairly certain.
    Anyway, I'm just giving an update for a part of the world many will not visit.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 4th, 2023), Dax (December 7th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Argentina Rent boy prices

Have been once into AG-and then Paraguay and Chile, many years ago when they used the US$, as their newly elected ´change all´ young president also wants to-presenting it as a brand new invented solution to its economic woos. It was not cheap at all then-though I did not purchase nor even went after MBs then
    This country seems to have severe economic cycles where its money of that moment due to giant inflation gets worthless in a few monthes. This also may mean-in a few periods, that those holding stable money like € or US$ or even GBP perhaps, get a true bargain, even when prices quoted are in the millions. But that can also change in a day when they again bring in revised new money. In a certain way TR=Turkey at the edge of EUR has also these cycles and its money getting slowly worthless, but as much as AG has.
    You likely also know that at least among the latino´s from So-AM Argentinians are known for their giant pride and self-esteem? All around they make the mock of that.
    Still though there is not a rash of AGs coming to EUR to find better wages/jobs. THats more for Brazilians and then Colombians now.
    Sorry as this is all away from the prime interest of this forum, just try to explain. A more lively forum in its prime use would be welcomed!