List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does 54 mean...I assume it's cock size but?

Liked

What does 54 mean...I assume it's cock size but?

In many online ads I see on various apps I see mostly Thai guys advertising the normal stats of age, height and weight as 3 numbers but now there is a 4th number that is frequently 50 something...like 54. What the hell does that number mean? I assume it cock size but 54 what, lol?

Liked

Re: What does 54 mean...I assume it's cock size but?

Yes, while I am not an expert on such matters (ahem!), the 50-something number does indeed indicate cock size. Some say it is "condom size", others say it is a measure of girth (not length), but perhaps someone will enlighten us on its specifics. It is sufficient to say that 52 is "reasonable(?)", 54 is "big", and 56 is a "show-stopper."

Liked

The number 54 refers to the width of the condom, as measured in millimeters, when laid flat. Width is not the circumference/girth.

4. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (November 24th, 2023)

Liked

You learn something new every day!

6. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 22nd, 2023)

Liked

i LIKE extra large/magnum condoms (well, I dont like condoms at all) so that they are loose on my cock and move with the fuck. however, that does not mean I'm large at all -- slightly thick average. the Thai/ filipinos say I'm large, the latinos don't....

so quoting a condom size doesn't mean much....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    The number 54 refers to the width of the condom, as measured in millimeters, when laid flat. Width is not the circumference/girth.
    I certainly don't doubt what this means...but the diameter, essentially of an elastic item is no real way to measure cock size or even girth really, hahaha. Leave it to the Thais to come up with such a method. I guess it's such a loose definition of a cock size that it could make even a small cock seem big, lol. I actually love small Thai cocks on bottom boys anyway and could careless about their size really...but that's just me of course.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by topjohn5 View Post
    I certainly don't doubt what this means...but the diameter, essentially of an elastic item is no real way to measure cock size or even girth really, hahaha. Leave it to the Thais to come up with such a method. I guess it's such a loose definition of a cock size that it could make even a small cock seem big, lol. I actually love small Thai cocks on bottom boys anyway and could careless about their size really...but that's just me of course.
    The info I provided came from Trojan Brand Condoms, an American company, not Thai. Here is their website:

https://www.trojanbrands.com/en/sex-...m-shapes-guide

Liked

I said I agree with you. But, it is only the Thais that are using this in their profile ads as a number to discuss cock size! It's a Thai use of this number not American!

Liked

You asked what 54 meant; Thais use the metric system.

Liked

Due to physiological differences between ethnic groups, condom size in the West is different from that in the East. In China, the width of large size condoms is 54±2mm (35mm in diameter), the width of medium size condoms is 52±2mm (33mm in diameter), the width of small size condoms is 50±2mm (31mm in diameter), and the width of extra small size condoms is 48±2mm (29mm in diameter).

When a man from an eastern country travels to European or American countries, if he buys condoms of standard local size, usually the condom is loose and he feels very uncomfortable. Therefore, to "fit yourself", you'd better bring along some condoms you bought in your country.
    https://www.durex.com.ng/explore-sex...durex-condoms/
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com