DD-or rather to be exact its D&D is in where I stay near the river, not in Sapan Kway/Kwoy. But there are dozens of places proclaiming to be so good (Dee).
Somehow I guess that some places there simply open up, fish in the same pool of freelance guys when a customer arrives and set their own mark-up on it. It has to be said that the original places can be very busy and have to decline customers-a thing not that common in BKK.
As to my first posting; Ogasms has indeed closed and seems to be swallowed by KK-which in fact I myself reported on the other forum in a similar post last year.
@ 2 other subjects:
BMTA 43 and 120 run over Ekkachai rd till far end-the 43 starts from Thevet, passes near Sanam Luang and has the new blue electric buses-its not very frequent. On google maps there is indeed a Market as ´Burmese´ labelled near there. When I get more stamina and these rains cease I might even try out and go there.
I was intrigued about your statement about the Burmese twins: as I myself- many years ago had 2 Burmese (Karyen to be exact) brothers in the same massage place-under also the same working name. #1 was quite good, I learned he had left and when I noted the same name again I wondered if he had come back-but no, it was his younger brother who was instructed by him on how to do. Quite an interesting and amusing encounter!