Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: any place like DJ station but more safe

Liked

any place like DJ station but more safe

hi everyone
    im going to bkk pattaya this sept ,, i really enjoyed places like DJ station but i find the whole area soi2 to be unsafe,, i remember talking to the owner of DJ few years back about how safe the whole area is if something were to happen with all these people cramped in a small alley , he just shrugged his shoulders.

so my question is ; is there a place where people can come party and dance that is more safe than soi2

thnx

Liked

Re: any place like DJ station but more safe

Quote Originally Posted by playsafe View Post
    so my question is ; is there a place where people can come party and dance that is more safe than soi2
    GOD near Silom sois 2 and 4 is extremely popular late evenings/early mornings. Never had a fire incident as far as I am aware.

But safety in a Thailand nightclub is largely in your hands. Last year 25 killed in a nightclub fire in Sattahip. New Year's Eve fire at 2009 party in Bangkok's Thonglor district killed 66. 4 killed in a Phuket nightclub fire in 2012.

Common factors seem to be fire exits either blocked or chained closed. Exit passageways too small as in Silom Soi 2. Insufficient space for fire trucks to get close to the fires.

Most nighclubs are obviously safe - relatively speaking. But check access and egress to a club, double check the number of entrances and check that emergency exits are clear and unchained.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
    GOD near Silom sois 2 and 4 is extremely popular late evenings/early mornings. Never had a fire incident as far as I am aware.

But safety in a Thailand nightclub is largely in your hands. Last year 25 killed in a nightclub fire in Sattahip. New Year's Eve fire at 2009 party in Bangkok's Thonglor district killed 66. 4 killed in a Phuket nightclub fire in 2012.

Common factors seem to be fire exits either blocked or chained closed. Exit passageways too small as in Silom Soi 2. Insufficient space for fire trucks to get close to the fires.

Most nighclubs are obviously safe - relatively speaking. But check access and egress to a club, double check the number of entrances and check that emergency exits are clear and unchained.
    thanks
    yeah i usually head over to GOD after DJ but the best atmosphere is usually DJ station.. its strange that a city which presumed the gay capital of Asia has only one major club/disco

well. i guess i should start with GOD first then

Liked

Safe, as in fire or stampede safe, not robbery/cheating/fights.

No idea, that's not what deters me from going to disco, it's rather the that they get interesting at times I rather be in bed, loud music, smoking (allowed in GOD as far as I know).

Quote Originally Posted by playsafe View Post
    its strange that a city which presumed the gay capital of Asia has only one major club/disco
    There are/were various around town, e.g. Fake and Mansion 8 in Ratchada, but they move frequently (like every few years). Sake was near Khao San as long as I remember (about 2010-2020), now across the river. But these cater mostly to Thai.

And there is a Karaoke scene, again catering to Thais and with yet other modes of operation (times it gets busy, what to order, seats/table/stage arrangement, how to interact with staff).

5. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (August 30th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Safe, as in fire or stampede safe, not robbery/cheating/fights.

No idea, that's not what deters me from going to disco, it's rather the that they get interesting at times I rather be in bed, loud music, smoking (allowed in GOD as far as I know).

There are/were various around town, e.g. Fake and Mansion 8 in Ratchada, but they move frequently (like every few years). Sake was near Khao San as long as I remember (about 2010-2020), now across the river. But these cater mostly to Thai.

And there is a Karaoke scene, again catering to Thais and with yet other modes of operation (times it gets busy, what to order, seats/table/stage arrangement, how to interact with staff).
    thanks man appreciate it