Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: MB on apps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: MB on apps

A question that arose recently is what social meejah do young Thai gays tend to use if they are not looking to rent their backsides by the hour, but might be amenable to steady employment as houseboys?

The person enquiring was of fairly advanced years and was contemplating selling up his UK assets to see out his final years 'living disgracefully' in the LoS. He had ideas of securing a remote idyll with a pool and walled garden, 'decorated' with young lads - no hardened rent boys, no ugly tattoos, just fresh cute 18-20 yr olds, attired as he directed.

Seemed a delightful dream, but recruitment? Where do the boy bars go looking when they need fresh talent these days - or do they expect the talent to find them?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    A question

Seemed a delightful dream, but recruitment? Where do the boy bars go looking when they need fresh talent these days - or do they expect the talent to find them?
    My vote for this is one of the many facebook thai gay "dating" groups. there are many young men looking for opportunities. if you posted the opportunity there, I'm sure you would get many responses.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    He had ideas of securing a remote idyll with a pool and walled garden, 'decorated' with young lads - no hardened rent boys, no ugly tattoos, just fresh cute 18-20 yr olds, attired as he directed.

I would like that too, but think it would be extremely difficult or expensive to arrange. How to get the boys to/from the premises at the desired time? How do the boys get along with each other and how keep them entertained (other than mobile phone, watching TV or drinking)?

A friend of mine used to have orgies in his hotel room, he told one boy to bring his friends, and it usually worked. However my friend was selective, I wouldn't have looked twice at most of them. I think the crucial part was not just money, but entertainment. They used to bet on the outcome of Thai boxing on TV and there was free beer and snacks.