Liked

Re: MB on apps

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    lol....do you work for the Pattaya gay tourism board
    No Their offer wasn't good enough . . .
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

Liked

A question that arose recently is what social meejah do young Thai gays tend to use if they are not looking to rent their backsides by the hour, but might be amenable to steady employment as houseboys?

The person enquiring was of fairly advanced years and was contemplating selling up his UK assets to see out his final years 'living disgracefully' in the LoS. He had ideas of securing a remote idyll with a pool and walled garden, 'decorated' with young lads - no hardened rent boys, no ugly tattoos, just fresh cute 18-20 yr olds, attired as he directed.

Seemed a delightful dream, but recruitment? Where do the boy bars go looking when they need fresh talent these days - or do they expect the talent to find them?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I have a live in "house boy" which I usually rotate out within 12 months, it suits my needs, both physical and mental....but not sure about a house full....

4. User who gave Like to post:

maump (September 2nd, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I have a live in "house boy" which I usually rotate out within 12 months, it suits my needs, both physical and mental....but not sure about a house full....
    Do you recruit from the supply of MBs - or seek virgin stock?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

virgin lol...i dont live in Thailand so its not MBs....its usually university students or young guys moving cities to new jobs...thay type of thing...i insist that they have a life...i dont need a stay at home kept boy...in exchange for accomidatuion, food, booze and tthe use of a car he is mine to use as i see fit...with a few conditions

7. User who gave Like to post:

maump (September 2nd, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    A question

Seemed a delightful dream, but recruitment? Where do the boy bars go looking when they need fresh talent these days - or do they expect the talent to find them?
    My vote for this is one of the many facebook thai gay "dating" groups. there are many young men looking for opportunities. if you posted the opportunity there, I'm sure you would get many responses.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....my challenge is when they get too comfortable and don't wanna leave...this despite me lettin g them know our arrangement is temporary and very transactional...so annoying...had a Phillipino once....big mistake...omg...so clingy...was in love, was gonna throw himself off a bridge...so dramatic..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    He had ideas of securing a remote idyll with a pool and walled garden, 'decorated' with young lads - no hardened rent boys, no ugly tattoos, just fresh cute 18-20 yr olds, attired as he directed.

I would like that too, but think it would be extremely difficult or expensive to arrange. How to get the boys to/from the premises at the desired time? How do the boys get along with each other and how keep them entertained (other than mobile phone, watching TV or drinking)?

A friend of mine used to have orgies in his hotel room, he told one boy to bring his friends, and it usually worked. However my friend was selective, I wouldn't have looked twice at most of them. I think the crucial part was not just money, but entertainment. They used to bet on the outcome of Thai boxing on TV and there was free beer and snacks.

Liked

I had a 19 year old houseboy about 5 years ago, who I met when he was wandering around the Dongtan gay beach area. I invited him to sit next to me where I bought him some food and and a beer. He had no English but using google translate I found that he had been in Pats only a week and was working in a laundry which he hated. With a hot slim body I asked him to come with me to my rented condo but he had to get back to his job. I said I would be at the beach the next day at 2.00 and would see him again if he wanted. Sure enough he turned up, sat with me. After a while I persuaded him to go into the flat calm sea with me where we had a little fun with me taking the opportunity to hold his cock. Later in my condo he was very nervous but I took it slow in bed and only fucked him when I sensed he was ready. After I while I gave him 1500 but he was reluctant to go saying that he didn’t want to go to work and would like to stay with me. We got dressed and I took him shopping for some smart shorts and tee shirt plus some very brief speedos.
    Into the Complex to meet up with a couple of gay friends who rather approved of my new “boyfriend”. The following morning he returned to his shared room and came back with a large bag of his possessions. This took me aback but by now I was really into him and allowed him to “move in “. Later, working google translate hard, I set out the terms: he was to clean the condo, run errands, do some washing etc etc in addition to occupying my bed whenever I wanted. Over the next 7 weeks I gave him probably about 40000 plus buying him a fair few presents including some gold earrings. I definitely improved his prospects by giving him English lessons.
    It all came to an end when I had to return home and was not able to get back for 8 months. I telephoned him a few times but it was obvious he had moved on and I suspect was working as a full time money boy. It was good whilst it lasted I have vivid memories of being sat with him around the pool - him in his vivid red speedos.

12. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 11th, 2023), Aux1010 (September 12th, 2023), gerefan2 (September 11th, 2023), llz (September 21st, 2023), maump (September 14th, 2023), moistmango (September 13th, 2023)

Liked

Seems good value !