Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: KUL-Malaysia- visits by shameless mack

Forum's veteran
    Liked

KUL-Malaysia- visits by shameless mack

Just by utter chance I checked and found that today well known (to most regular readers) shamelessmack from OZzieland down yundah has just publihsed 3 new reports about 3 m2m msg shops in the greater KUL area=the capital of Malaysia. on shamelessmack.blogspot.com
    Alas it turned out to even be much worse as I myself remembered it-last visit by now some 5-6 years ago. To the extent that a vaguely planned new visit by myself-as a break to avoid getting a Thai visa and do it on 2 touristy visa-exempt monthes for start of new yr (provided some halfway decent airfare can be found) is barely worth it.
    I also remember fairly well there used to be a decent/normal gay sauna somewhere not too far from ´Chinatown´-the usual better breeding ground for such things. Assume it also must have closed many years ago?!
    Strange: INdonesia, also muslim, speaks the same language (very easy to learn) is far, far less anti-gay as Malay. And then I refer to the islands away from Bali-as was so common in the past (distant past, pre 2000): as a younger bekpekker travelling around with that pek you would be proposed several times in each of those well-known hang out places, for free or very little compensation. Gratis is also normal malay.
    Currently myself now in Denmark, very expensive, and its not summer at all-tomorrow nasty cold storms from the north pole predicted. Still nearly 3 month to count before being back in BKK/THai.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (August 10th, 2023), maump (August 8th, 2023), Maxxy (August 16th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: KUL-Malaysia- visits by shameless mack

agree Indonesia is fun, used to travel to jakarta and jojakarta a lot (great abandoned hindu temple there like a pyramid) , never had a shortage of guys wanting to fuck, beautiful masculine guys too, they seem to have a much more relaxed version of Islam, as in muslim in the mosque but free outside. Shopping mall toilets were also a great piuck up spot, they love foreigners, especially european.

4. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (August 10th, 2023)

Liked

Re: KUL-Malaysia- visits by shameless mack

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    agree Indonesia is fun, used to travel to jakarta and jojakarta a lot (great abandoned hindu temple there like a pyramid) , never had a shortage of guys wanting to fuck, beautiful masculine guys too, they seem to have a much more relaxed version of Islam, as in muslim in the mosque but free outside. Shopping mall toilets were also a great piuck up spot, they love foreigners, especially european.
    Found the same in the UAE, of course many were foreigners (since 90% of the populous is expat). Filipinos abound. but the few citizens I had were passionate tops.

I assume that ALL Indonesians are cut. I do prefer uncut, but, never threw a cut dick back in the sea,